A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwal Singh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwal Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sri Krishna Medical College, Muzaffarpur.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwal Jeet Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kanwal J. Singh practice?
- Dr. Kanwal Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwal Singh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madera, CA.
See Madera Internists and Madera Cardiologists.