A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwaldeep Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwaldeep Randhawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randhawa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randhawa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwaldeep Randhawa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Randhawa has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Singh Randhawa MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kanwaldeep S. Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Randhawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwaldeep Randhawa practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Critical Care Practitioners and Roseville Pulmonologists.