A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sidhu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.