A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sidhu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.