Orthopedic Surgeons

23829 Little Mack Ave
Ste 100
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-773-1300
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Apr 21st, 2014

Had some minor back issues going on. Made an appt to be seen and was scheduled within one week to see Dr./ Girls at front desk were very pleasant and helpful in explaining my copay/deductible to me. After being seen by Dr sidhu I was very pleased and comforted by talking with him and understanding my diagnosis. So happy he eased my mind!!! Will DEFINATELY refer people to his office.!

|  Almost better  |  show details
by Jim D on Oct 15th, 2013

Good cutter, no bed side manner. On third follow up visit after surgery, made me wait 3 1/2 hours in waiting room, merely to see an assistant, who said "see you in another 3 months." No release instructions from the hospital, and no physical therapy was ever discussed. The spinal fusion result turned out OK, but 2 years later, I'm still in pain, although in different areas of my back. Will seek new doctor for follow up and PT.

|  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

The wait time was over an hour to get into a room and then another 15 minutes to see the Dr. Why have someone make an appointment if the office itself can not follow throught with plan???? Not a good experience!