Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dec 21st, 2014

i had two surgeries from another surgeon....Dr. Sidhu was honest, and recommended pain management. He does surgery only if necessary! I am glad i went to him for an opinion.

Apr 21st, 2014

Had some minor back issues going on. Made an appt to be seen and was scheduled within one week to see Dr./ Girls at front desk were very pleasant and helpful in explaining my copay/deductible to me. After being seen by Dr sidhu I was very pleased and comforted by talking with him and understanding my diagnosis. So happy he eased my mind!!! Will DEFINATELY refer people to his office.!

Almost better show details Almost better
by Jim D on Oct 15th, 2013

Good cutter, no bed side manner. On third follow up visit after surgery, made me wait 3 1/2 hours in waiting room, merely to see an assistant, who said "see you in another 3 months." No release instructions from the hospital, and no physical therapy was ever discussed. The spinal fusion result turned out OK, but 2 years later, I'm still in pain, although in different areas of my back. Will seek new doctor for follow up and PT.

Jul 6th, 2011

The wait time was over an hour to get into a room and then another 15 minutes to see the Dr. Why have someone make an appointment if the office itself can not follow throught with plan???? Not a good experience!