Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kanwaldeep Sidhu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017

I saw Dr Sidhu 1 time and was pushed off on Nurse practioners and never saw him again . Still have a lot of back pain but between Workman's comp and him I have been released to return to work ??? I can 't sit or stand for any prolonged period unless my tail bone is packed in ICE .

October 12th, 2016

Amaizing doctor! 20 years ago I could not stand upright. Wife and I conferred with dr Sidhu and went for the therapy, unfortunately it did not work. However dr sidhu then preformed the surgery it was like a miracle got up in recovery room and walked to the bath room standing tall! Nurses freaked and stated only with dr sidhu paitiants could they get up and walk right after surgery. Exceptional surgeon

September 24th, 2016

Worst scheduling of surgery

Think twice before you schedule your surgery with this Dr. Has the worst nurse to schedule appointments. Had a surgery scheduled for over a month and half and never received a call until a week prior only to tell me it is cancelled and she will call back. After two days of waiting she calls back to tell me it's scheduled for the following week and she will call back with a time. Then I get a call two days before surgery telling me to get to the hospital for my blood testing then on day of surgery after sitting in the waiting room the hospital had to cancel my surgery because they don't have authorization from my insurance! No call from the office to tell me this I had to call only to find out that the nurse only called two days prior to my surgery to get the authorization! Unacceptable! Save your time go somewhere else!!!

September 8th, 2016

excellent!!

I have seen Dr. sidhu since 1997 for back and neck issues. He is outstanding. Yes, sometimes you have to wait in the office to see him. ...but, he is busy for a reason! I don't mind the wait for a good consultation.....cant go wrong with him!

August 30th, 2016

slip disc

I saw Dr. Sidhu for a slipped disc in my low back; much better with therapy. didn't even need the shots. Back to bowling!

August 29th, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Sidhu

Had a botched back operation in Indiana. So happy i got to see Dr. Sidhu; Had broken screws removed and problem repaired. Still have some pain but sooooo much better.!!!!

August 25th, 2016

Great experience....

Saw doctor for pinched nerve in the neck. Had been told by another surgeon that surgery was immediately needed. Dr. Sidhu recommended therapy and shots; Great improvement; No surgery for me!!! Thanks doc.

August 12th, 2016

5 stars!!!

After seeing several different docs, I am so glad I saw Dr Sidhu. His 20 year experience treating patients with spine problems was obvious! Can't say enough about the experience. 5 star all the way..

August 12th, 2016

Very well run office!!!

Outstanding experience!

July 7th, 2016

satisfied patient....delivered what was promised.....

very satisfied!!

May 24th, 2016

Not good

Dr. Sidhu spent literally 5 minutes with me. I ended up getting a 2nd & 3rd opinion and learned I was mis-diagnosed. Received a bill in the mail on brace provided as well - $1200.

May 13th, 2016

excellent experience

outstanding...was nervous about my MRI; everything went great.!! In therapy now for my neck...