Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Great experience.... show details Great experience....
by Patricia W. on Aug 24th, 2016

Saw doctor for pinched nerve in the neck. Had been told by another surgeon that surgery was immediately needed. Dr. Sidhu recommended therapy and shots; Great improvement; No surgery for me!!! Thanks doc.

5 stars!!! show details 5 stars!!!
by Brian T. on Aug 12th, 2016

After seeing several different docs, I am so glad I saw Dr Sidhu. His 20 year experience treating patients with spine problems was obvious! Can't say enough about the experience. 5 star all the way..

Very well run office!!! show details Very well run office!!!
by Elaine w. on Aug 12th, 2016

Outstanding experience!

satisfied patient....delivered what was promised..... show details satisfied patient....delivered what was promised.....
by Jonathan G. on Jul 6th, 2016

very satisfied!!

Not good show details Not good
May 24th, 2016

Dr. Sidhu spent literally 5 minutes with me. I ended up getting a 2nd & 3rd opinion and learned I was mis-diagnosed. Received a bill in the mail on brace provided as well - $1200.

excellent experience show details excellent experience
by tammy W on May 13th, 2016

outstanding...was nervous about my MRI; everything went great.!! In therapy now for my neck...

good surgeon show details good surgeon
by Kendall W on May 3rd, 2016

would recommend highly!!

May 15th, 2015

Awesome Dr. Operated on my back and neck, loved him!

the best! show details the best!
by J.S> on May 11th, 2015

I had seen 3 different specialist before i got the correct diagnosis! Dr. Sidhu spent time showing me the MRI pictures and xrays; he explained my condition in normal terms; I am so happy he recommended that surgery was not needed; I tried other options and am back to playing hockey with my buddies!

Apr 27th, 2015

I felt like he didn't even want to see me in n out

Dec 21st, 2014

i had two surgeries from another surgeon....Dr. Sidhu was honest, and recommended pain management. He does surgery only if necessary! I am glad i went to him for an opinion.

Apr 21st, 2014

Had some minor back issues going on. Made an appt to be seen and was scheduled within one week to see Dr./ Girls at front desk were very pleasant and helpful in explaining my copay/deductible to me. After being seen by Dr sidhu I was very pleased and comforted by talking with him and understanding my diagnosis. So happy he eased my mind!!! Will DEFINATELY refer people to his office.!

Jul 6th, 2011

The wait time was over an hour to get into a room and then another 15 minutes to see the Dr. Why have someone make an appointment if the office itself can not follow throught with plan???? Not a good experience!