Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

May 15th, 2015

Awesome Dr. Operated on my back and neck, loved him!

the best! show details the best!
by J.S> on May 11th, 2015

I had seen 3 different specialist before i got the correct diagnosis! Dr. Sidhu spent time showing me the MRI pictures and xrays; he explained my condition in normal terms; I am so happy he recommended that surgery was not needed; I tried other options and am back to playing hockey with my buddies!

Apr 27th, 2015

I felt like he didn't even want to see me in n out

Dec 21st, 2014

i had two surgeries from another surgeon....Dr. Sidhu was honest, and recommended pain management. He does surgery only if necessary! I am glad i went to him for an opinion.

Apr 21st, 2014

Had some minor back issues going on. Made an appt to be seen and was scheduled within one week to see Dr./ Girls at front desk were very pleasant and helpful in explaining my copay/deductible to me. After being seen by Dr sidhu I was very pleased and comforted by talking with him and understanding my diagnosis. So happy he eased my mind!!! Will DEFINATELY refer people to his office.!

Jul 6th, 2011

The wait time was over an hour to get into a room and then another 15 minutes to see the Dr. Why have someone make an appointment if the office itself can not follow throught with plan???? Not a good experience!