A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwaljit Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwaljit Gill, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwaljit Gill, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kanwaljit S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Kanwaljit Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwaljit Gill practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Cardiologists.