A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwaljit Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwaljit Gill, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwaljit Gill, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwaljit S Gill MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kanwaljit S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Kanwaljit Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwaljit Gill practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Cardiologists.