Dr. Kanwaljit Gill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
Care more important than bedside manner. totally messed up stent and released me with a psuedoanurysm which was repaired after a visit to husband's cardiologist. apparently he is the only cardiologist at Palmdale and I was sent there under emergency care .
Released me from emergency stent placement he did at Palmdale with a followup appt on two weeks. Unfortunately he failed to know he caused a psuedoanurysm which is very serious. It was caught simply by my husband's cardiologist two days later by him listening to me with a stethoscope. Sent me immediately to WEST HILLS HOSP. and had hole Gill left in my artery fixed with thrombin placed in less than 6 hours. You like bedside manner...he is fine. I like treatment and not cattle call doctors which we in rural areas seem to be stuck with...traveler doctors that travel for cash.

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Gill and his staff is great. In my view, I would not have anyone else except Dr. Gill

December 27th, 2015
Overall, Dr. Gill in one of my favorite practitioners because he does have a good bedside manner; he really shows he cares for his patients and takes the time to listen.

December 17th, 2014
Great doctor. Very straight ahead. Friendly but gets to the point. Would highly recommend.

April 30th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Gill is very knowledgeable and treats his patents with the utmost respect and care. I had no issues with scheduling appointments or wait time. I would highly recommend Dr. Gill for your Cardiovascular care.

April 29th, 2014
Not worth the wait
I showed up 10 minutes early for my appointment, upfront I want to say that nobody there was rude to me and nobody told me the truth. 20 minutes after my schedule appointment receptionist told me it would be just a few minutes which I thought was strange I had not ask her or even left my chair it just seemed like she said it out of the blue. 40 minutes after my appointment I asked her how long will it be? She left and came back and said it will be just a few more minutes they're just finishing up with the other patient, 1hr 6min I left with the words it'll be just a few more minutes don't you want to wait? I feel you/me are nothing more then cattle/patients to employees something to be processed in the waiting rooms most efficiently $$$ for the practice with a little regards to how long you wait. Nothing is free even if your insurance company is paying for it all you deserve to be treated better than this place

December 14th, 2013
Administrator
Excellent experience. Saved my life. Would highly recommend. Compassionate and listens. Staff is great. Doctor takes time to listen.

December 22nd, 2011
Great Doctor
Great Doctor who spent time and has patience with his patient. Very knowledge regarding Cardio Vascular medicine. Highly recommend.

October 12th, 2011
Saved my Life. would highly recommend.

April 14th, 2009
dr. is great, but, too bad the same can't be said for his office staff,i have been with this doctor for awhile, and the old staff was much better,they actually payed attention to you,now, they make you feel like they are too busy to awnser any questions, not a very nice atmosphere, but, dr. himself is great, i don't have any complaints about him, bed side manner is very good, he makes you feel like he cares about your condition, he also follows up with you after procedure and makes sure everything is ok,