Kanwar Gill Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Kanwar Gill?

Posted on July 11th, 2017

He is an awesome doctor takes the time to listen to you he was in the town that I that I lived in. I followed him to Walnut Creek for treatment

Never Again!

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I would never choose to see this Dr. again, as he did not listen to me, which resulted in a second endoscopy within a month, with no new results, and my insurance not covering the second procedure.

Thorough but......

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Saw this doctor for GI issues. He did run numerous tests, etc. but no definitive diagnosis so diagnosed IBS. Eventually tested for SIBO, which I wish he had done earlier. Treated for that but continued to have problems. Referred me to the Bay Area but then was not good about working with that office as to my care here. He is prompt about answering e-mails. He will take the time and discuss things with you but he is very clinical. I think he felt he ran out of options and has lost interest in my case. I continue to try and see him now as he has already done so many tests and there are not that many GI doctors in Modesto. He is a good doctor just hasn't been able to help me that much. Still doing a couple more tests so maybe will get some answers. It can be an issue if it is his week to work at the hospital.

Posted on July 11th, 2017