A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwar Mahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwar Mahal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahal graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwar Tejinder Paul Singh Mahal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kanwar T. Mahal practice?
- Dr. Kanwar Mahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwar Mahal practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.