Dr. Kanwar Mahal MD Patient Reviews

May 24th, 2016
very pleased
The wait is a bit long (30-45min) but worth it. Dr mahal was very attentive and spend enough time with me. I didn't feel rushed and felt he truly cared about my health. I' happy to have him as my doctor.

January 19th, 2016
AWESOME
Worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 22nd, 2015
A gem of an office!
The wait time in the lobby may be a little long sometimes, but they are both worth the wait. Attentive, truly caring staff make this office a true gem!

April 1st, 2015
new staff
The office looks like they got a whole new staff. Much better response from front dest and the referrals are much more prompt. I'm impressed.

January 2nd, 2015
Happy
Needed a new doctor and couldn't find one to get into quickly. Dr Mahal's office got me in the next day. I was very impressed with his bedside manner and office staff. Highly recommended.

May 19th, 2014
very compassionate physician
Dr Mahal and staff have been great to my wife and I. Were new to fresno, moving into town from southern california about 6 months ago. We were referred to Dr Mahal from a work colleague and have no regrets. Dr Mahal has been on point with everything and always took his time with us. We never feel rushed or pushed out of the room. My wife also has been to see Dr A. Mahal and there P.A. Vivianna, and has always been happy with her visit. We have called and gotten in the same day, which is unheard of from our previous Doctor. Were very lucky we found this office...

November 4th, 2012
Love this office
They are always there to save the day, need I say more.

November 4th, 2012
Best Dr EVER!!!!
Dr. Mahal has been our family doctor for 5 years now. He has excellent bed side manner and his medical knowledge is superb. His office staff is the best we have ever come across, were very thankful to this office.

October 29th, 2012
Great Doctor
Been seeing Dr. Mahal for over 5 years, since Dr. Matson passed away. Dr. Mahal has been great and always spends time with me and my family.. We have never felt rushed and have always been happy with his diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone i know.

September 3rd, 2012
Doctor by Default
Was originally a patient of Dr. Matson, where Dr. Mahal took over. I felt that instead of getting to the bottom of a medical problem to find out the cause, prescriptions were just handed out. After a while, every time I made an appointment, I was set up with a Physician Assistant instead. What's the use in having a doctor if you never see him/her? I think he felt weird after asking me why I was taking a certain prescription, without realizing he was the one who prescribed it! Anyway, that was the last time I was seen by him and the rest was all the Physician's Assistant. They would always call me to make appointments, even though there was nothing wrong with me. It was a money thing. I finally switched doctors only to find out that I was wrongly diagnosed with a few things and had been taking meds for nothing.

June 29th, 2012
Team Work at Best!
I had a appointment this morning and I was really impressed by the staff! They seem to have team work down pat. I have never been in a office where I have witnessed the amazing effort these girls did today. Then the doctor was amazing and so thorough! As a patient of many years this is by far the best staff and care I have received in along time!

March 1st, 2012
Great office with a long wait
The staff was very nice and they had great personalities. I do find it very irritating though when I am talking to the front desk enjoying the atmosphere then have someone from the back yell "no talking up front" and then there was the waiting that took the longest! There was only reading material in the front, no music and no television; this made the wait seem even longer. However, the doctor was very nice and I felt comfortable with him. I would recommend this office.