A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwar Mendirataa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendirataa graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mendirataa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendirataa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans