A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwar Mendirataa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendirataa
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendirataa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendirataa graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mendirataa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwar V m Mendirataa MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kanwar V. Mendirataa practice?
- Dr. Kanwar Mendirataa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwar Mendirataa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Pulmonologists.