A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwar Mendirataa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendirataa
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendirataa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendirataa graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mendirataa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwar V m Mendirataa MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kanwar V. Mendirataa practice?
- Dr. Kanwar Mendirataa has 1 office location.
Dr. Kanwar Mendirataa practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Pulmonologists.