Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kanwarjit Sidhu
Dr. Kanwarjit Sidhu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sidhu is affiliated with U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus, Worcester State Hospital and Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kanwarjit Sidhu has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kanwarjit Sidhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.
Dr. Walid Saber
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Milford, MA 0 mi21
Dr. Syed Mehdi
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Milford, MA 0 mi28
Dr. Martin Gelman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Milford, MA 0 mi49