A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwer Dhami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwer Dhami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwer Dhami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhami graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dhami has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kanwer Ranbhir Singh Dhami MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kanwer R. Dhami practice?
- Dr. Kanwer Dhami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kanwer Dhami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sanger, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Sanger Obstetricians & Gynecologists.