A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kanwer Dhami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kanwer Dhami is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kanwer Dhami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhami graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dhami has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kanwer R. Dhami practice?
Dr. Kanwer Dhami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sanger, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Sanger Obstetricians & Gynecologists.