Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Ronda J. on Mar 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

It's not often you meet a provider that takes time out to truly explain what's happening to your body, give you education material and verify insuranc ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
total facial reconstruction show details total facial reconstruction
by Matthew H. on Jan 26th, 2016 on doctor.com

Our experience with Dr Willis was amazing!! She was very caring and explained everything that was going to be done in detail. We would refer her to an ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Willis and her staff are amazing. I'll recommend anyone to come here. show details Dr. Willis and her staff are amazing. I'll recommend anyone to come here.
by T. C. on Jan 19th, 2016 on doctor.com

The waiting time are no more than 6 to 10 minutes. Once you get to the back, you are in and out. Everyone is great.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Kanye Willis is a caring, gentle, doctor. show details Dr Kanye Willis is a caring, gentle, doctor.
by Sonya G. on Jan 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

This was the best doctor I had. I would refer people to her. Thanks Dr Willis! It was fast and painless. Wonderful!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The staff was wonderful and patient with me. show details The staff was wonderful and patient with me.
by Terence C. on Jan 12th, 2016 on doctor.com

This has been the most remarkable experience that I have had with a doctor before as well as her staff. I would recommend anyone in my condition to se ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Willis is a great well experience plastic surgeon with very kind and understanding staff! show details Dr. Willis is a great well experience plastic surgeon with very kind and understanding staff!
by Aline C. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

My experience was wonderful! Dr. Willis was very precise in her profession and I am very please with the service provided!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A Very Satisfied Patient!!! show details A Very Satisfied Patient!!!
by The grateful patient on Nov 18th, 2015

Dr. Willis is a kind, warm, gentle, Dr. who listens completely to everything I had to say without making me feel weird, very thorough. She also took care of my concern because it meant so much to me and also relieved the pain I had. Prior to the surgery she made me feel so comfortable, I will definitely return to her office with her wonderful, professional staff .for any of my surgical reconstruction needs. She's a great Physican Thank you again Dr. Willis ;]

by Jasmine D on Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr Kayne Willis is highly recommended, I felt very comfortable, her bedside manner is impeccable, I felt safe going into surgery with her, she is truly a blessing and I am glad to have Dr's like her in this world!