Overall Review

February 13th, 2014
PRINCESS....NOT
First she cancelled my appointment, which took so long to make in the first place. Then she spent so little time with me, but ordered SO many unnecessary test. What a farce!!! Not going back...EVER

January 13th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Sakurai is by far the best physician I have been to since I moved to St. Louis 15 years ago. She is empathetic, listens and is very thorough. I love the fact that she treats me with respect. There are, unfortunately, too many doctors that talk down to their patients. You will not get that treatment from this doctor. I have always felt very confident with her suggestions and decisions regarding my health, as we made those decisions together. She's one of the best!!

September 21st, 2012
I'm picky and she is great
I would highly recommend Dr. Sakurai to any of my friends.

December 1st, 2009
I have recommended Dr. Sakurai to many friends. Dr. Sakurai is caring and direct, takes the needed time to support you at staying/getting well.Dr. Sakurai has made several excellent referrals to me for other care and the people she sends me to are as good as she is. I was in the hospital after an ER visit and had barely been checked in and Dr. Sakurai was already there to take care of me. If I were an internist, I'd hope I was as good as Dr. Sakurai.

January 23rd, 2009
dr Sakurai is a very caring health maintainence provider. Her ability to relate to people is exceptionally good. Her recommendations to other specialists is remarkable, because every single one has been very very helpful.