Overall Review

2.7

October 19th, 2016
He's okay.
I truly like dr. Chatrath. We often discuss my family members who are also patients of his'. Sometimes the wait time has been more than and hour, but it doesn't take away from the time he spends with me. He might not be the friendly dr. I have had, but he was never rude to me. I believe he is caring and concerned about his patients.

March 23rd, 2016
excellent

June 11th, 2015
I been with him for about 10 yrs now. He knows what he doing. Great person, very caring. He is my whole family doctor.

April 1st, 2015
avoid if you can
I read the terrible reviews before I went, but he was the only available doctor at the time, and he is not my PCP so I thought what harm a single appointment could do? I was wrong. Avoid seeing this doctor, he has a weird attitude that could make you feel worse, and wont let you speak. He was rude to his staff, and the staff seemed to be scared of him. The staff just practices what they see and they are rude to the patients as well. I d rather treat myself using the over the counter stuff and google, than to go to this office again.

February 2nd, 2015
patient
the staff is rude in nature, and the doctor does not have any of the bedside manner at all

January 30th, 2015
worst than terrible
The picture here is the only time this guy must have smiled. He was so rude, and refused to take any questions from me that I am shocked that he can be employed as a dr. I dont recommend this person to anyone, as I dont trust the diagnosis of a dr who cannot listen to a patient.

December 8th, 2014
Extremely unprofessional. Rude, argumentative. Actually told spouse cannot come in for appointment. Yells at his staff. Wait time was one and one half hours before seeing doctor.

November 1st, 2014
The best

October 29th, 2014
The doctor is very rude. He has no compassion or respect for patients. Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. When I confronted him for making me wait for about an hour, he told me to leave, and yelled at me, so I cannot tell about his diagnosis since i never got to that point (luckily).

March 11th, 2014
Worst experience trying to book a simple appointment! Be ready to be placed on hold for 30 mins at a time and be bounced around from receptionist to receptionist. This happened to me on two separate occasions! Don't bother leaving a voicemail as they will never return your call!! After all of this, I still never was able to schedule an appointment and decided to switch health care providers!! His office is a complete joke and waste of time!

August 5th, 2013
how to treat patients...some respect please...
I have been going to Dr Chatrath for less than a year now. I have seen him a few times for sickness and work related injuries. What gets me is the way he enters the room and says..what's your name...rude and makes me very uncomfortable. How can I let this doctor treat me if he doesn't even know who I am. Makes me feel like he doesn't have time for me and when he writes a prescription or a note he threw the pad at his secretary and told her to write the name. I will be shopping for a new pmd.

April 22nd, 2013
rude,unprofessional..
I had one visit with dr chantrah,and looking for another PCP. I was waiting in a waiting area to be called for 45 min, and after being called to his office/exam room waited another hour. When he came in he slammed the door right by my ear, didnt say hi or how r u,just "whats ur medical history?". and the was asking all irrelevant question:"who is my husband?,what he does for living?".I found these all very unprofessional. Then when I told him i have horrible migraines sometimes, he said take over the counter tylenol,and when i showed him some rushes and told him I have some type of allergy,he said take over the counter zytrec .Im really shocked by this dr,will never go back