Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 8th, 2014

Extremely unprofessional. Rude, argumentative. Actually told spouse cannot come in for appointment. Yells at his staff. Wait time was one and one half hours before seeing doctor.

by Dominique on Nov 1st, 2014

The best

Oct 29th, 2014

The doctor is very rude. He has no compassion or respect for patients. Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. When I confronted him for making me wait for about an hour, he told me to leave, and yelled at me, so I cannot tell about his diagnosis since i never got to that point (luckily).

by Rach C on Mar 11th, 2014

Worst experience trying to book a simple appointment! Be ready to be placed on hold for 30 mins at a time and be bounced around from receptionist to receptionist. This happened to me on two separate occasions! Don't bother leaving a voicemail as they will never return your call!! After all of this, I still never was able to schedule an appointment and decided to switch health care providers!! His office is a complete joke and waste of time!

|  how to treat patients...some respect please...  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Chatrath for less than a year now. I have seen him a few times for sickness and work related injuries. What gets me is the way he enters the room and says..what's your name...rude and makes me very uncomfortable. How can I let this doctor treat me if he doesn't even know who I am. Makes me feel like he doesn't have time for me and when he writes a prescription or a note he threw the pad at his secretary and told her to write the name. I will be shopping for a new pmd.

|  rude,unprofessional..  |  show details
by Tatyana on Apr 22nd, 2013

I had one visit with dr chantrah,and looking for another PCP. I was waiting in a waiting area to be called for 45 min, and after being called to his office/exam room waited another hour. When he came in he slammed the door right by my ear, didnt say hi or how r u,just "whats ur medical history?". and the was asking all irrelevant question:"who is my husband?,what he does for living?".I found these all very unprofessional. Then when I told him i have horrible migraines sometimes, he said take over the counter tylenol,and when i showed him some rushes and told him I have some type of allergy,he said take over the counter zytrec .Im really shocked by this dr,will never go back

Jul 21st, 2012

First, I don't think the image of the man on this profile is Dr. Chatrath, if so it is a very old picture. I am a current patient but I will be looking for another primary physician. I don't need a doctor to act like we are friends by any means, but it would be nice if he had somewhat of a friendly demeanor. The wait time has been well over an hour every time I have had an appointment. The staff is ok. dr chatrath seems constantly rushed and it is noticeable when getting an exam, exams always seem like I am meeting him for the first time.

Oct 16th, 2010

excellent physician ever seen

|  Not personally recommended  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2010

Doctor clearly is not hoping for any new patients. I went because my middle was in pain. He looked at my abdomen, in which there was a visible inflammation, but declared he could see nothing wrong. He massaged my middle so vigorously "to determine the problem" I began to cry. He told me it was because I was under stress. Indeed. Later learned it was infection in abdomen caused by stitches used in previous abdominal surgery. Pain and infection increased. When I finally found doctors who diagnosed this problem, I underwent two separate surgeries. When I requested a sending of his record to another doctor, his secretary did not send the information. My other doctor called from the exam room, from his own phone, for an explanation. The call went to voice mail, and the exam proceeded without records. When I called later to obtain the records she insisted she had "personally" sent it. No, I no longer claim this doctor as my primary doctor--- after one visit.

May 27th, 2010

I waited over an hour and a half to see the doctor. When I finally did he was incredibly rude. He would not even let me speak a word. I also left in tears. I have also had extremely unpleasant experiences with the staff when I've had to call. I will be finding a new physician as soon as possible.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Patient X on Mar 3rd, 2010

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Oct 16th, 2009

No need to comment, see ratings ...

|  Program Director  |  show details
by Denise on Aug 6th, 2009

Great doctor! Very caring and has stayed late to see me on an emergency basis more than once. Returns calls promtly. A . :)

Mar 4th, 2009

Dismissive, bordering on rude, definitely "old school" in terms of being the authority and maintaining a condescending stance. Does not listen to nor address patient's concerns. I left in tears.