A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kapil Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kapil Chopra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kapil Chopra, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chopra has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kapil B Chopra FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kapil B. Chopra practice?
- Dr. Kapil Chopra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kapil Chopra practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists, and Pittsburgh Hepatologists.