Learn more about Dr. Kapil Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kapil Chopra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kapil Chopra, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chopra has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kapil B Chopra FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kapil B. Chopra practice?
- Dr. Kapil Chopra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kapil Chopra practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists, and Pittsburgh Hepatologists.