A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kapil Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kapil Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kapil Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Univ Of Delhi, Univ College Of Medical Sciences & Gtb Hosp. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kapil Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kapil Gupta practice?
- Dr. Kapil Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kapil Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Los Angeles, CA.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.