Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Second spinal surgery show details Second spinal surgery
by Lisa DiGiovanni on Aug 25th, 2016

I had an artificial disc surgery at C5/C6 by another doctor three years prior and had favorable results, but wasn't at all pleased with everything around that doctor, like his staff, etc. So thankful my regular doctor recommended I see Dr. Moza. I had a fusion this time at C6/C7. What I liked most about him is he is so hands-on and performs everything himself and doesn't have his assistant do it. He didn't rush at my office visits, and on surgery day, he made sure I was comfortable before and after surgery. He explains everything. His stitching he even does. So from start to finish, I was in good hands. He's very intelligent (duh, he's a neurosurgeon), but you get what I'm saying. His staff is EXCELLENT! They called and checked on me and gave me their phone numbers! I just really liked him! I am one week post-op, and I'm looking forward to feeling better and better! Best part....you can tell he absolutely loves his work!

Teacher/Mom of twins show details Teacher/Mom of twins
by Michele Dolphin on Aug 24th, 2016

Dr. Kapil Moza is truly a brilliant, caring doctor who spends time listening to you! From the first visit I had with him he took the time to order a special MRI just looking for my Chiari 1 Malformation and then went one step forward and had the MRI performed the same day. His caring was throughout the process of me deciding to do the surgery to the day of the surgery and post op.He was spot on communicating with me what I would feel like each week after the surgery. I can truly say driving almost 2 hours away to see this doctor... has truly changed my life!! I am 4 weeks post op and their is not an ounce of regret as I am healing quickly and completely satisfied with my results! What a blessing!!

Quality care . The best ! show details Quality care . The best !
by Eric H. on Aug 20th, 2016

Dr. Moza was recommended by a neighbor and I couldn't be happier. The staff was very attentive , helpful , caring and professional especially Yevonne. The Insurance was new to me and they took the extra time to advise and see to my concerns. Dr Moza has changed my life with this surgery.

Microdiscectomy show details Microdiscectomy
by James P on Aug 14th, 2016

Dr Moza is a miracle worker. I was seen by him within a day of calling his office. I went right in, no waiting, and he reviewed my films and identified the exact culprit of my pain. I was in surgery shortly thereafter and not even 3 weeks removed from surgery, I am pain free, happy and healthy. Dr Moza does what other doctors cannot do. Simply stated, he is a life saver and life changer.

My Surgery and Care show details My Surgery and Care
by Len Posner on Aug 12th, 2016

Dr. Moza and his staff are very personable, professional, and takes the time to listen to concerns. The surgery Dr. Moza performed on me was a success and alleviated virtually all the pain I was experiencing. Prior to my surgery Dr. Moza explained everything to me in detail which helped to alleviated much of my anxiety about my surgery. And although Dr. Moza is not in my health plan network, the cost of my care was no more than if I used a doctor in network. I would recommend Dr. Moza to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Moza and staff for all the care and attention I received.

If I could rate Dr. Moza "beyond excellent" I would! show details If I could rate Dr. Moza "beyond excellent" I would!
by RKValenzuela on Aug 1st, 2016

If i could give this DR. a "beyond excellent" rating in every category I would. Starting with the staff of Yvonne and Candice, they are sweet. They are thorough. We have never waited very long at all in the lobby at office visits maybe 10 minutes. They are on the ball! With regard to Dr. Moza, simply put he is great! He explains everything to us non medical people in ways for us to understand. He takes his time with you and you never ever feel rushed or unsure of what was just said. He explains in detail what will happen before, during and after surgery. He explains ,in detail, what hardware will be used. He follows up and follows through after a procedure. He makes you feel as though he is available FOR you and he is. Great personality. Great sense of humor. Highly recommended by other local medical professionals for his "beautiful surgical skills".

Apr 10th, 2016

Dr. Moza is amazing. He is nothing short of a life saving doctor.

Fire Inspector show details Fire Inspector
by Luis Jaramillo on Mar 25th, 2016

The entire staff was professional and courteous. The procedure went just as it was explained and recovery was quick and painless! I had access to both Dr Moza and the staff at all times, in fact I called for assistance prior to my procedure at 5am and Yvonne took care of everything.

Deserving All the Awards Received show details Deserving All the Awards Received
by Chris B. on Mar 20th, 2016

I could not have found a better doctor!! I had a cervical fusion at C6-C7 and am feeling much better and am getting my life back to normal thanks to Dr. Kapil Moza. He made me feel so assured that he absolutely knew what the proper treatment would be to restore my health. In my initial appointment with him I put a lot of thought into the questions I would ask him. He is so intelligent that he answered questions that I should have asked but didn't know to ask. He has a great personality and a great bed side manner, not at all condescending or arrogant. During the preoperation checks that the nurses usually perform he showed up in my room to see how I was doing and listened to my lungs. I could not believe it. I saw a couple of different neurosurgeons in my search, a top professor at UCLA, and another on a top 50 list. Neither one of them compare to doctor Moza. I would also like to praise the office staff. They both took such good care of me always meeting my needs, following up with me, and getting my appointments made. Overall it was a very positive and pleasant experience

by anonymous patient on Mar 12th, 2016

Excruciating neck pain from herniated disc and bone spurs. Complete relief following surgery. I'm back up and functioning quickly. Out patient procedure.

Surgery, Follow up show details Surgery, Follow up
Mar 11th, 2016

Extremely professional, well knowledgeable, intelligent, great patient care. Dr. Moza provides the most technological medical treatment and makes his patients comfortable.

Mar 11th, 2016

After years of suffering from chronic neck pain, I was referred to Dr. Moza by my GP. The moment I contacted the office I knew I was in the right place. The girls are amazing. Dr. Moza and Jonah Tan and the entire team at Encino took amazing care of me. Thank you Dr. Moza for saving my neck!

Lamenectomy show details Lamenectomy
Mar 4th, 2016

Having this type of surgery is a fearful process. Everyone made it as easy and uncomplicated as possible. I did not feel like another process. I felt like a human being with people leading me through the procedure, taking their time, with my well being in mind.

by Mary Bartula on Mar 3rd, 2016

I'm three weeks post op ACDF C3-C5 and feeling really pleased with my progress. Dr Moza is an amazing surgeon and I'm so happy I made the decision to go forward with this procedure, with this surgeon. His staff is wonderful, through & kind. Every time I called they patiently answered all my questions and called me several times to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Moza & his staff and surgical center if you should ever need it. Thanks again to everyone, I'm forever grateful.

4-5 Fusion show details 4-5 Fusion
Feb 28th, 2016

I had no pain after surgery. The Encino surgery center was excellent. Everything went very smooth. Dr Moza is an excellent Doctor. The best!!

Fuse C6/7, correct previous neck surgery show details Fuse C6/7, correct previous neck surgery
Feb 28th, 2016

Surgery eliminated pain from prior surgeries.

L4/5 Fusion show details L4/5 Fusion
Feb 28th, 2016

Dr Moxa has a wonderful staff that makes you feel relaxed and welcomed. He speaks facts directly to you and doesn't talk down to his patients.

Nurse show details Nurse
by Mary B on Jan 26th, 2016

I had lived with pain for years and patient care is a part of my life. So he and his staff understood how important it was to me to get back to work. They took care of me and got me in for surgery and on my path to healing and getting back to work.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! show details BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
by MY LIFE IS BACK!! on Dec 10th, 2015

From the moment I called the office to schedule my appointment, I knew I was in great hands! The girls in the front Candiss and Yvonne were extremely sweet and helpful and very courteous. Ive seen other local neurosurgeons and nothing compares to this office . The doctor listened to my concerns and offered the best treatment plan for me. I had an L3-5 Microdiscectomy and am felling better than i did in my 20's. I am forverer grateful for Dr Moza and his entire team for getting my life back. I would recommend this amazing, gifted, thoughtful,knowledgeable, greatest best side manner doctor to the world.

C4-6 ACDF show details C4-6 ACDF
Nov 24th, 2015

I had a cervical fusion with amazing results. Before surgery I was weak and tired, just ready to give up. Three weeks later I am a new gal! Energy and the feeling of living again. The staff is also caring, helpful and thoughtful.

by Debbie on Nov 19th, 2015

Dr. Moza replaced 3 discs in my neck. I woke up from surgery and the pain & numbness in my left arm, shoulder, and hand was gone. My recover has gone very smooth and my neck feels great!

Grateful for a Miracle show details Grateful for a Miracle
by Wynell Whorf on Oct 4th, 2015

Dr. Moza performed a miracle with his excellent work; after four months of excruciating pain in my shoulder and left arm he did an Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion and I have no pain since I woke up from the surgery either from my condition or the surgery. I have not taken a pain pill since then and my recovery has been easy and symptom free. He is a wonderful doctor who gets really enthusiast when he can help make you feel better. I would definitely recommend him to anyone requiring spinal surgery; he is terrific.

Laminectomy L3-L4 show details Laminectomy L3-L4
Aug 13th, 2015

I researched Dr. moza online and read all of his amazing reviews. The moment I decided to consult with him I understood what all of his patients were saying. He ahd great bedside manner and provided me with accurate diagnosis. I am no longer in pain and thanks to the comments for their compassion for Dr. Moza, made me feel at ease.

Operation for spinal abscess show details Operation for spinal abscess
Aug 13th, 2015

Dr Moza diagnosed a blocked nerve that the staff physicians at Los Robles hospital missed. He promptly scheduled and performed surgery.

Cervical and Lumbar Fusion show details Cervical and Lumbar Fusion
Aug 13th, 2015

Dr Moza described what the problems were with my spine and recommended a treatment plan. He made the required repairs to my spine and fixed my problems

Spinal Fusion and Decompression show details Spinal Fusion and Decompression
Aug 5th, 2015

Dr. Moza takes the time to explain the procedure, he is caring and he has the best bedside manners. I would recommend Dr. Moza to all of my friends and family.

GRATEFUL PATIENT show details GRATEFUL PATIENT
by KW on Aug 5th, 2015

Dr. Moza is the only doctor that that took time to listen to my concerns. After learning i needed a spinal fusion i was terrified. From the moment i walked in the door i felt at ease. The staff was very welcoming and Dr. Moza even said hello right when i arrived ! During my first consultation he explained everything in great detail and wanted to try conservative managment first. Unlike other doctors in the area that wanted to rush me into these huge operations, Dr. Moza actually cares for his patients and treats them like family. I am now 12 weeks post op and I feel great. I am very thankful for Dr Moza and his staff for taking great care of me !

Thank you Dr Moza show details Thank you Dr Moza
by Kristen E on Jul 25th, 2015

Dr Moza is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He is the best in his field, you will not find anyone who cares for his patients like he does, and do the quality of work that provides. I would recommend Dr Moza to everyone. He is the best surgeon around, and has the best caring staff on hand both in office and in surgery. Thank again Dr Moza for all that you have done for me.

Lumbar fusion show details Lumbar fusion
by JL on Jul 7th, 2015

Dr. moza is the best doctor one ever! I never known a doctor to be so caring and understanding of people's pain. He now twice has saved me first surgery my neck and now my back I feel like a new man and his office staff is the best most polite caring girls ever.

Thank GOD for Dr. Moza! show details Thank GOD for Dr. Moza!
by Jennifer W. on Jun 30th, 2015

I literally was at my wit's end dealing with my chronic neck issue. I had seen doctor after doctor who prescribed physical therapy, epidurals and at home exercises with the hope that the numbness and loss of muscle and strength in my arm would resolve. It didn't. I then was told by a close friend to seek a consult with Dr. Moza, who had performed a successful back surgery on her last year. I saw Dr. Moza within a few days of calling his office and he immediately identified the issue. He knew how to resolve my symptoms and set me for surgery two weeks later. The surgery was a complete success and no complications arose. I now have full sensation restored and am able to lift things I could not lift before. My life is back and I am on the strong road to recovery because of Dr. Moza!

C5-6, C6-7 show details C5-6, C6-7
Jun 5th, 2015

Was very scared to do any surgery on my neck or back, but I saw how efficient his team was with my husband who had surgery two weeks before I did and I feel I chose the best person to help me.

great neurosurgeon show details great neurosurgeon
by nurse on Jun 4th, 2015

I've been living with back pain and a herniated disc for over 15 years. I finally had a fusion of L5-S1 by Dr moza. I'm happy to say that I'm now pain free. Dr moza is a wonderful neurosurgeon and I highly recommend him. Thanks so much Dr moza.

Dr. Moza IS THE BEST!!! show details Dr. Moza IS THE BEST!!!
by Theresa Murphey on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Moza was able to see me the day I called his office which was amazing since the other doctors I had contacted had two to three week waits even though I knew that my drop foot diagnosis was time sensitive. He explained what needed to be done in a clear and concise way and I felt confident that he was the best choice to preform my surgery. The morning of my procedure I was amazed by the support team that was present to make sure I would have a successful outcome. I am so grateful to Dr. Moza for taking such good care of me.

Hands down, the best! show details Hands down, the best!
May 26th, 2015

So, Dr. Moza is the absolute doctor I have ever met. I saw two doctors before seeing Dr. Moza and boy were they a waste of time. Dr. Moza accurately and quickly diagnosed my condition and had me in for surgery almost immediately. The surgery took half the time as the other doctor said it would take and I was able to go him same day. I feel like a new person! No complications or residual issues. If you want an excellent doctor and someone who will give you all the time you need to ask questions, go to Dr. Moza.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
May 23rd, 2015

I had acute pain and called Dr Moza - he saw me soon after and listened to my problem and examined me and was to able to diagnose me immediately saving me time and costly medical testing at the ER. I called on a Saturday and he was immediately available! I am recommending to my family and friends. He's the best!

by Grateful Patient on May 22nd, 2015

I completely felt at ease with everything Dr Moza told me about my condition. He thoroughly answered every question I had and always gae me the time I needed. He cared for me before, during and after surgery and I am forever grateful. I recommended him to my brother who has a similar cervical issue. My surgery went flawless!

Successful surgery show details Successful surgery
May 22nd, 2015

Dr Moza quickly recognized a huge issue that a precious doctor completely missed. This was the source of my nerve issue and I scheduled surgery immediately and it was a success!

Great Doctor and Team show details Great Doctor and Team
by John K Taylor on May 20th, 2015

My injuries were quite extensive and required multiple cervical surgeries. There is no one better in my opinion. I can not recommend Dr. Moza highly enough.

Number One. show details Number One.
May 17th, 2015

Had a great outcome after my minimally invasive back surgery . I initially saw an orthopedic "spine" surgeon in the area who recommended a three level back fusion. I was unsure if this so sought a second opinion . Dr Moza listened to me and went over all my studies and explained why a fusion was not necessary as the other doctor had recommended. I went ahead with his expert recommendation and underwent a minimally invasive procedure that avoided fusion and was home the same day with no pain and now have even more mobility after surgery than I did before. I'm so happy I avoided fusion and that I was fortunate enough to have Dr Moza as my surgeon. He is number one !!!!

ACDF 3 Level show details ACDF 3 Level
May 11th, 2015

Dr Moza and his team were phenomenal. They explained the procedure in detail. Took great care of me and my family and followed up.

May 8th, 2015

No one better for spinal sugeries

May 7th, 2015

It was very good service! I had a lot of pain before, now I am pain free. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Moza's care and his office staff. It's top notch!

Lower lumbar show details Lower lumbar
May 6th, 2015

He knew what he was doing and didn't give you the run around like other doctors. He took control and have me the care I needed. I'm forever grateful for dr Moza and his staff!

Lower back surgery show details Lower back surgery
Apr 29th, 2015

His experience shined through and he took care of all of my back pain!

Triple discectomy and fusion show details Triple discectomy and fusion
Apr 29th, 2015

As far as I'm concerned, if you have a neck problem you should not bother going anywhere else. That way you are fixed by the best!

Resection of Spinal Cord Tumor show details Resection of Spinal Cord Tumor
Apr 24th, 2015

Dr. Moza is extremely compassionate and confident. He treated me with great care and is a gifted neurosurgeon. I am very happy I chose him to do my procedure.

TRUE PROFESSIONAL show details TRUE PROFESSIONAL
by JOSH C. on Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Moza and his staff are true professionals. I decided to obtain a second opinion from Dr. Moza after I went through a series of epidurals and anti-inflammatories with another Dr. after sustaining two herniated discs at the L4-L5 and L5-S1, which included severe sciatic pain and nerve damage down my right leg and into my foot. Dr. Moza quickly diagnosed my injury and recommended surgery. Dr. Moza and his staff were able to schedule my surgery within three days of my initial appointment which was a huge relief due to the intense pain I was experiencing. I am now three weeks post op after having a microdisectomy of the L5-S1 and I feel great! I have already returned to work and only feel a little stiff after my long work day. Dr. Moza has great bedside manners, is extremely attentive and was available to answer all of my questions within a short period of time. It seemed difficult for me in the past to find a Dr. who encompasses all of the qualities that I look for when trusting them with surgery. Dr. Moza and his staff exceeded my expectations and I am now looking forward to a speedy recovery in order to return to my active lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. Moza to anyone who is considering back surgery...I have already referred two friends and family.

Four level fusion show details Four level fusion
by Anonymous on Apr 22nd, 2015

I had neck and shoulder pain for years. But my main concern was my lower back problem. Before doing anything, dr moza wanted to make sure my neck was ok. So he ordered an MRI on my neck. The next day I took the MRI, he called me personally telling me that he had not seen an MRI this bad and I was at high risk at getting paralyzed if I fell. So he scheduled the surgery ASAP for me. Dr moza finished the four level fusion in five hours. The first night I was in the hospital he came to visit me at 3 am making sure everything was ok. Now it has been seven weeks. I am having an amazing recovery. All pain in my upper body is gone!

Nurse show details Nurse
by Nurse on Apr 18th, 2015

I had a one level acdf with Dr. Moza he went over the entire procedure I felt like had as much knowledge as a doctor. He treated me with compassion and took the extra care to make me feel at ease. Being a nurse we think of the worse and see lots of outcomes. That's why I trusted him know he's stellar reputation thank you for your care and compassion and giving me back my life. I'm without pain and can work again after years of pain and weakness I'm now stronger than ever.

by Susan Koch on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. Moza is an extraordinary surgeon. He was recommended to me and I highly recommend him to you.

Post -op recheck show details Post -op recheck
Mar 17th, 2015

I was referred by my pain management doctor, Dr. Lala, for evaluation. My first visit, and all other visits, he made me feel like family. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. My surgery by him fixed the problems I have had from a car accident 4 years ago. I am so happy and lucky to have Dr. Moza and his staff help me with my medical issues. I would recommend him to anyone who needs surgery in his specialty.

He is simply the best!! show details He is simply the best!!
by Millie Elmore on Mar 7th, 2015

Dr. Moza has seen me through 2 operations with flying colors. Everything he told me beforehand proved true postop and I will never be able to thank him enough for explaining as well as listening to me with compassion and understanding. He ensured that his surgery team provided the best care as well.

Would never use him as a back surgeron, use him at your own risk!!!!!!!!!! show details Would never use him as a back surgeron, use him at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!
by Linda on Mar 5th, 2015

Terrible surgery from this Doctor. hardware that he placed in my lower back was terrible. Two other Doctor's told me why would he do this to you at your age? I had to have another back surgery to correct what he did to me. Then sent me home after surgery, and never took the stiches out and they grew into my skin, and painful to have them removed by a nurse. Again, asked who did this to you?

L5-S1 Brilliance! show details L5-S1 Brilliance!
Mar 3rd, 2015

I was suffering with debilitating back pain for a very long time. I consulted with Dr. Moza and he was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He answered every quesiton I had and his staff made me feel very confident in my selection of him and his facility. They were very kind in my time of stress. I am now 6 months removed from surgery and feel incredible. Dr Moza is the very best and others can't even compare to him!

Jan 28th, 2015

Loved his confidence. Made me feel confident. Everyone was so reassuring and informative. Lucky to have found him.

ACDF C5C6 C6C7 show details ACDF C5C6 C6C7
Jan 28th, 2015

Dr Moza was very responsive in scheduling my surgery quickly. Procedure went well and so far, although its very early, I feel pretty good. Good organization of office overall coordinating my procedure, prescriptions, ice machine, bone stimulator, etc.

Lumbar Fusion show details Lumbar Fusion
Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Moza and his office were amazing. They took great care of me and he made me feel like family. I had a L4-5 fusion and at the first minute out of surgery, I knew I'd be OK. I'm walking and I have a life to look forward to. Thank you Dr. Moza.

Dec 21st, 2014

He is great with explanation and available for anything that could could concern me.

Lumbar and Cervical! show details Lumbar and Cervical!
Dec 21st, 2014

Dr. Moza did my lumbar and cervical fusion. He treated me with respect and made me feel comfortable and safe with surgery! Best doctor in the world. Very grateful for this man.

Fusion show details Fusion
Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Moza has done 2 spine surgeries on me within the last 14 months. The result of each surgery was incredibly good.

by Anonymous Patient on Dec 17th, 2014

Both the doctor and the staff are both friendly and professional.

business owner show details business owner
by JK on Dec 12th, 2014

I had surgery with the doc and he saved me all around hands down miracle worker. He never saw me as a patient more like a mom I will always be thankful to him

Officer show details Officer
by police officer on Dec 12th, 2014

After years of working as a police officer I hurt my back and needed help. Dr was the one to help me out I had a lumbar laminectomy and after surgery I had some pain but my leg pain and weakness were gone .I tell all my police buddies to see him if they need anything he is the man.

bad neck gone good show details bad neck gone good
by MH on Dec 11th, 2014

I had a three level cervical fusion one week ago. I have little to no pain my burning and pain in my hands have stopped all together. I have had tons of doctors not knowing what to do. He also worked very hard with me and my insurance and made a scary experience a good one. He treated me like family and took care of everything with his own hands. I'm so thankful to him and hCandiss,Yvonne are the best you rock!!!!

Dr. Moza Best Neurosurgeon show details Dr. Moza Best Neurosurgeon
by Tundi on Dec 10th, 2014

Most members of my family are doctors in Europe. After research and high recommendation, I came from Europe to have Dr. Moza operate on fusing C4/5, C5/6 and C6/7. C6/7 was so heavily deteriorated that not even a paper would have fit in between. After 4 hour surgery I was like a new person. I was able to talk normally right after surgery; Once released, I had no pain. And my scar is incredible thin it is like a plastic surgeon sewed me up, hardly visible. Both my husband and my brother have problems and where told to have this kind of surgery. They too will be coming from Europe to have the surgery done only by Dr. Moza. Thank you Dr. Moza you are awesome!

Suffering is Over!! show details Suffering is Over!!
by M.C. on Dec 10th, 2014

I was suffering with a terrible bout of pain in my upper back, my neck, my shoulders, my hands and my lower back hurt too. My pain was overwhelming, I could hardly sleep. I had doing things as simple as styling my hair. My right arm was in shock and I could not lift it without pain.I researched on the internet for the best neurosurgeons in Ventura County. When I started looking, the first doctor that caught my attention was Kapil Moza. I knew he was the right doctor for me. A handsome young doctor with the right blessings upon him and his hands. One of the best decisions he made was to go to college to become a doctor so he would be able to help people like me and so many others. The only words I have to say is that Kapil Moza is a very capable wonderful doctor and I pray to God he will continue helping many people feel better. I will recommend him to my family and friends. He is a 10 neurosurgeon!

by Satisfied Patient on Oct 16th, 2014

he saved my life. I was in a hopeless situation and he helped me out of it. I would 100% recommend his services.

Fabulous Doctor show details Fabulous Doctor
by Jean Cole on Oct 15th, 2014

Suddenly I could no longer walk. A friend recommended Dr Moza. After talking to me and evaluating my MRI, Dr Moza carefully explained the problem, recommended surgery(laminectomy), fully explained how the surgery would be performed, what complications might be encountered and how they would be dealt with. Dr Moza's confidence and thoroughness calmed my apprehension about my back surgery. The staff at the hospital volunteered their respect for him. The surgery was successful and I am walking normally again, thanks to Dr Moza.

by Marilyn McBride on Oct 15th, 2014

I had to go to ER due to severe back pain and left leg weakness. Dr Moza was called in to consult. I was very relieved when I saw him walk in. He put me and my husband at ease right away. He got an OR team together and I had emergency surgery. He has been in close contact with me since. Top notch!

Great surgeon, Great care show details Great surgeon, Great care
by Christie on Oct 15th, 2014

Had a 1 lvl acdf. Was in and out of Surgery within an hour, got sensation and feeling back... Was home the next day... Feeling great. Appreciative of Dr. Moza and his kind staff would recommend to anyone.

Neck and Back show details Neck and Back
Oct 8th, 2014

Had spinal stenosis and cervical stenosis. Surgeries very successful. Excellent care, doctor and staff.

L5-S1 Lami show details L5-S1 Lami
by Patient on Oct 8th, 2014

Treated me like a PERSON, not a "number. Saved and changed my partner', my son's and my life forever. After 4 years of misery, I feel like ME again. I can't thank Dr. Moza enough.

Nightmare show details Nightmare
Oct 7th, 2014

First of all the billing was a nightmare. I paid thousands in bills. My surgery was in 2012, and in 2014 I am still dealing with a conflict between my insurance company and the doctors office, that put me in collections even though I paid all my bills. This happenned because the insurance company sent reimbursement to me, I paid dr. Moza, then the ins. Company claimed they over paid, and Dr. Moza's office refused to pay this minor sum. In addition to that the surgery center is not covered by insurance, so many of my bills I had to pay in full. I went in for chronic back pain, was diagnosed with a pinched nerve and a microdiscectomy was recommended. I was told it would be just a small microscopic piece of the disc would be removed. What I got was L5 hemilaminectomy, S1 hemilaminectomy, l5-s1 microdiscectomy, L5-s1 foraminotomy, Osteotomy l5-s1, medial facetectomy l5-s1. None of that was explained to me beforehand. Furthermore, in follow up visits, the doctor kept asking me "how is your leg?" But my leg never hurt in the first place. 2 1/2 years later I am in worse pain than before my surgery despite long term pt afterwards. The doctor just assumed I was better and didn't listen to me. The staff was unhelpful, to say the least. I asked if they would send me my op report, but they wouldn't. I had to drive 45 minutes to pick it up just a few weeks after surgery. I really don't understand the good reviews. My experience was awful from the day of the surgery till now, and they are still sending me paperwork to appeal insurance company charges. The only way to get them to pay the collections bill was to get very angry at them, and I don't need that kind of stress. i can only recommend you run far away from this drs office.

Simply "The Best" show details Simply "The Best"
by David C. on Sep 16th, 2014

Dr. Moza was the first doctor in 12 years that took the time to tell me exactly what was causing my pain and what procedure to take to remedy it. I had been to 4 different doctors and have had epidurals done in the past but the pain eventually returned and was even worse. Dr. Moza corrected it and even after my surgery, stopped by on the "weekend" to check up on me. What doctor does that anymore" I'm grateful to him, his team and my good friend Darryl for refering me to Dr. Moza. Feeling Great Finally!!!

Best doctor around! show details Best doctor around!
by Happy Patient on Jun 12th, 2014

Dr. Moza was incredible in both consultation and procedure. He made me feel completely comfortable in a situation that had me very scared. I recommend him to anyone in need of an incredible spine surgeon.

Jun 5th, 2014

I am a 82 years old man and I had a major back surgery w/Dr. Moza it has been 2 mo and I am walking, w/o a walker right now, he fixed 5 places in my thoracic and lombar spine and the sensation has come back and my balance is getting better also every day. I recommend him to anyone that has to have a neurosurgery he is extremely capable.

Great medical care and wonderful personal caring show details Great medical care and wonderful personal caring
by Jeff P. on May 4th, 2014

Dr. Moza is superb! To be brief, my family and I have always found him to be greatly skilled and very personable. Over the last seven years, he truly saved my wife's life when she had a brain aneurysm, fixed my back with an L4-L5 fusion, and just recently corrected my daughter's failed neck surgery elsewhere with a fusion at C5-C6. This is a lot of misfortune for one family but we were lucky enough to have had Dr. Moza caring for us. We all give him an unequivocal, top-of-the-list, highest possible endorsement!

Surgical experience show details Surgical experience
by David D. on Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Moza performed two surgeries on my cervical spine. Both were accomplished with no complications and minimal recovery time. I consider him an excellent surgeon and would recommend him to anyone requiring spinal surgery.

Cyst Removal show details Cyst Removal
by Scott Hastings on Feb 6th, 2014

I had a very large cyst removed from the back of my head. Dr. Moza did a fantastic job and made the entire process very easy for me. I highly recommend Dr. Moza.

Aug 11th, 2013

I found him to be an excellent communicator who took the time to explain exactly what would happen during my surgery. He answered all my questions in a forthright manner making sure that I understood what he was saying. So far his explanation of my post-op experience is spot on.

life saver show details life saver
by Mitch Seflin on Jul 26th, 2013

this was my second surgery with this amazing man. Dr. Moza and his crew fussed C4-C7...I was on the table from 7am to 11am and released by 6:45pm same day. the entire time i felt secure and at ease..I live in a world that i can not trust anyone..however, i would trust my life with Dr Moza and the support staff.

by RS on Jul 23rd, 2013

First off thank you!! Dr.Mozaand staff!!Two level acdf and feeling great some pain at first but now i'm ready to get back to my life.If you need any spine surgery he ia the MAN!!!!!!!!

He's the Man show details He's the Man
by Mitch Seflin on Jul 8th, 2013

I have never been under the knife and my first experience was with Dr. Moza. The entire staff eased all my worries and cared for me before during and after surgery. Dr. Moza has allowed me to walk again with out pain or use of medicine. I already have referred him to several of my friends and associates who suffer from spinal damage.

Back Surgery L5-S1 show details Back Surgery L5-S1
Jun 7th, 2013

Dr Moza was very friendly and explained the procedure very well. He was available late nights for emergencies and the staff was exceptional. I am very pleased with my results.

Amazing. show details Amazing.
by Stefanie Dhillon on Jun 1st, 2013

Dr. Moza removed a cyst from my scalp about 3 weeks ago and it is healing beautifully. The entire process was great; very easy and little pain. Dr. Moza is a very thoughtful doctor. He spent time to listen to questions I had and was very reassuring. I am extremely happy with the process and the results. :)

by Lynette Armstrong on May 29th, 2013

Saw Dr. Moza for arm pain and tingling sensation in my arms and fingers. Turned out it was 2 herniated disks in C5/6 & C6/7. He performed Anterior Cervical Fusion surgery by removing the disk and replacing them with Titanium spacers. Right after I woke up, I had no arm pain and could feel my fingers again without the tingling sensation. R. Moza is a wonderful doctor and took the time to explain everything to me in detail so I would understand what he was going to do to fix me. Dr. Moza was great at making me feel comfortable and made me feel like I was in great hands. Took the nervousness out of the surgery and made me feel confident that this will make me better. I would diffidently recommend him to others.

Micro Disc show details Micro Disc
May 3rd, 2013

He is a fantastic doctor. I came to him in major pain. He patiently answered all my questions and offered options. When surgery was chosen and my pain became really bad, he rearranged his schedule to rush me in. He and his office staff are incredibly competent, compassionate and nice! Would highly recommend.

Spinal Surgery for "foot drop" in both feet show details Spinal Surgery for "foot drop" in both feet
by Andrew A. on Apr 14th, 2013

I was impressed with Dr. Moza starting with my first consultation with him. I appreciated his clear, fact-based assesment of my situation, and presentation of my treatment options. When I decided to have surgery, it was performed by Dr. Moza and a caring, very professional supporting staff. Dr Moza did the surgery such that there was minimum trauma to the back muscles. My recovery time was minimized and the resultant pain much less than I expected. I would say that, in my case, the surgery was a stunning success.

by Susan slates on Apr 9th, 2013

I knew that I had to have surgery. I choose dr Moza because he explained my pain numbness etc much clearer performed more diagnostic tests. He made me feel comfortable and confident in his abilities. I had a c4 through c7 acdf. I feel better 6 weeks post op and looking forward to a full recovery

Microdiscectomy show details Microdiscectomy
Mar 19th, 2013

I felt comfortable with Dr Moza the moment I arrived. His staff is excellent and he is outgoing and confident-something you want in a doctor. I felt safe in his hands and am pleased with the outcome.

Microdiscectomy L5-S1 show details Microdiscectomy L5-S1
Mar 12th, 2013

The doctor was very friendly and approachable and very knowledgeable. Answered all of our questions and concerns. Office is very professional and friendly. Would definitely recommend to others. Decided to see him based on recommendations online and now I see why he has such high marks and happy patients.

Money or Service... What comes first? show details Money or Service... What comes first?
by Mike K. on Feb 26th, 2013

This review is not directly about Dr. Moza, but about his office staff. This was my first visit to his office. Prior to making an appointment I called and interviewed one of his office staff about office practices and procedures. I believe that attitude of the staff toward patients comes directly from the doctor. If staff is friendly, helpful and do not mind answering questions from new patient, then doctor also will be attentive to my needs as a patient. I kept doctor’s representative on a phone for about 35 minutes and she answered all of my questions. One of the questions was if doctor accepts Medicare as a payment in full. She replied to this question 3 times during our conversation in different ways. First she said “yes he does”. Then, when we were talking about hospital, she reinforced that by saying “doctor accepts Medicare as a payment in full but I am not sure about hospital”. And third time when I asked how much surgery will cost, she asked me in return “why do you care, you won’t have to pay anything to us?” I was satisfied with answers and patience which she displayed during out conversation, so I sat up an appointment in about 10 days. One day before my first appointment with a doctor, someone called from an office and tried to re-schedule. My week was already pre-scheduled so I could not move this appointment, but I began to wonder about this office already. New patient is coming in and already some kind of mishap with scheduling. Day of the appointment is here. I walk into the office and literally before the door even closed behind me I was asked to provide my insurance card and ID. I was the only person in the waiting room, but she did know who I was, because she did not bother to check the schedule or prepare for the new patient. Her question: “why are here”, explains the level of preparedness of this individual. As I am giving her my Medicare card, I am verifying with her that doctor accepts this insurance as a payment in full. This staff person tells me that he does not. First of all I do not mind paying what I should pay; accept in the cases when someone provides misleading information. If I was told that from the very beginning, that would not be an issue. While this is going on, the girl who provided wrong information left the room. Second, since when medical profession does not treat patients with courtesy and respect that we deserve. This is my first visit. Let me seat down, get comfortable, bring new patient form to fill out. Is everything about money? Well, apparently for this office! I think we are being treated better in restaurants than in medical offices. At least restaurant owner lets us seat and eat food first and pay later (if we like the food). Until today I held medical field higher food industry. Maybe I was wrong…. I decided not get treated by Dr. Moza based on his staff attitude.

Cervical Leak Repair show details Cervical Leak Repair
Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Moza fixed the cervical leak in my neck caused from a prior Dr.'s surgery. Had headaches for months and no longer have headaches. Dr. Moza and Dr. Rudin are great!

Jan 29th, 2013

I had a 3 level ACDF performed by Dr. Moza. He was very compassionate, had wonderful bedside manners and answered any questions I had. His staff was very polite and caring and went the extra mile to make sure everything was taken care of. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT DR. MOZA'S OFFICE FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK. I AM NOW PAIN FREE!

Nov 29th, 2012

I had the most horrible back pain that would shoot down both legs constantly.... He did the back surgery and I amd completely pain free! I got my life back

Back Surgery for Herniated Discs show details Back Surgery for Herniated Discs
Nov 11th, 2012

Dr. Moza was very clear on what was going on and what was going to be done. Very on time for everything. I would recommend Dr. Moza's services.

Dr. Moza show details Dr. Moza
Oct 26th, 2012

After a year of increasing pain and decreasing function of my hip and left leg, my neurologist referred me to Dr. Moza. After reviewing my history and the tests done by my neurologist, Dr. Moza recommended a laproscopic discectomy. The procedure was scheduled very promptly, necessary approvals secured, and one week after my first visit with Dr. Moza, he performed the surgery . The result is nothing short of amazing. I am without pain for the first time in a long while. Sensation and muscular control have returned, and Dr. Moza's most conservative estimate of the outcome of the procedure has been exceeded, by far. I feel that I have gotten my life back, and I cannot strongly enough endorse Dr. Moza. He has a no-nonsense, but clearly caring bedside manner, and he was absolutlely clear in his description of the problem, the available courses of treatment, and the probable/possible outcomes. Dr. Moza and his staff are what good medicine should be.

Anterior Cervical Fusion show details Anterior Cervical Fusion
Oct 10th, 2012

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate my overall experience with Dr. Moza at an 11. I would recommend Dr. Moza's services. Quick, efficient and caring.

Fusion L5-S1 show details Fusion L5-S1
Oct 9th, 2012

Recovery is going well. Dr. Moza is very helpful and explains everything. Answers questions. Concerned for overall health and wellness. I would recommend Dr. Moza's services.

Fusion L5-S1 show details Fusion L5-S1
by Anonymous on Oct 9th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Laminectomy - ever thankful for this great surgeon show details Laminectomy - ever thankful for this great surgeon
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr. Moza was amazing. He described the various options. He never rushed me. He was brilliant and within two weeks of surgery I feel great. Also no waiting and a pleasant office staff.

Great doctor - show details Great doctor -
Oct 4th, 2012

He's a must see! Best Doctor in the nation. Keep it up Dr. Moza, you make people want to go to the doctor. You take care with each patient and know your stuff. Thanks again!

Perfect outcome! show details Perfect outcome!
by Anonymous on Sep 16th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I had minor surgery with Dr. Moza about a month ago. I could not believe the level of care and attention he gave me, both pre and post surgery. I aske ...

Triple Discectomy show details Triple Discectomy
Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr. Moza was so helpful and showed genuine concern for my well being. I was always confident in his expertise and advixce. Was out of pain right after surgery. Love Dr. Moza!!

Forever grateful in Woodland Hills show details Forever grateful in Woodland Hills
Aug 26th, 2012

Like Monet to a canvas,Dr.Moza is to the cervical spine,a true artist.I had a three level ACDF on 5/24/12 and Dr.Moza treated my cervical spine with precision and expertise. I am forever grateful to Dr.Moza,his surgical team,his staff and to Dr.Lala and Dr.Johnson,their surgical team,staff and their surgery center.XOXO

Lumbar Laminectomy and Fusion show details Lumbar Laminectomy and Fusion
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. Moza and his staff made a painful situation life-changing. I have no pain and they all made it a very easy experience. Dr. Moza is a BRILLIANT surgeon! Shout out to Yvonne!

Micro disectomy show details Micro disectomy
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Moza got us in for surgery right away to address the problem which was highly appreciated. Very knowledgable and easy to talk to.

great doctor and staff show details great doctor and staff
Jul 11th, 2012

he let me know what to expect and I had no pain in my legs after the surgery, had stenosis of l1 to l5 with 2 ruptered disks, only had pain from the actual insision.He ordered medication to take care of that pain. It has been 12 days since surgery feeling good, can get up on my own and walk. still taking it easy so I dont hurt anything, Very happy Thank you Dr Moza and Yvonne

I Highly Recommend Dr Moza show details I Highly Recommend Dr Moza
Jun 14th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Moza to family, friends and clients. He cares about his patients and made me feel very comfortable. I felt I could trust him to make decisions and recommendations that were in my best interests. He helped me understand my condition answered any question I had. He spent as much time as I felt I needed. I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Moza and would recommend him highly (and do) to anyone.

Lumbar Fusion show details Lumbar Fusion
Jun 12th, 2012

Pain in my leg is gone one week after surgery. Doctor Moza was great and I'm getting better every day after having a lumbar fusion.

May 31st, 2012

I had very severe pain when I came to see Dr. Moza. After he operated, the relief was immediate. Everyone associated with the office has been great.

May 29th, 2012

I saw multiple surgeons before selecting Dr. Moza for my surgery. He did a great job explaining everything and was very knowledgeable about all the current options available to me. I felt confident and comfortable with Dr. Moza.

Spine Surgery show details Spine Surgery
May 29th, 2012

Friendly office staff, easy to talk to and understand in layman's terms. Worked with me on costs. Diagnosis and treatment were right on. Although surgery was considered major, recovery time was shorter than expected. Would recommend to anyone needing back surgery.

Post-Op show details Post-Op
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Moza has gone above and beyond my highest expectations for prompt, courteous, kind, gentle and thorough care at each step of my back surgery. I really appreciate his expertise and willingness to explain whatever I needed to know.

May 1st, 2012

Dr. Moza was excellent! I can't say eough about him. Surgery went great. Dr. Moza explained everything to me. Thank you Dr. Moza and Yvonne!

Cervical Disectomy 3-Level show details Cervical Disectomy 3-Level
May 1st, 2012

Dr. Moza, even though he is fast, knows his stuff! I feel relief right after surgery. He is very caring.

c6 fUSION show details c6 fUSION
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. Moza is an excellent surgeon and communicator!We were always well informed which made this process much less intimidating. We cannot thank Dr. Moza enough!

Lower Lumbar Fusion show details Lower Lumbar Fusion
Apr 17th, 2012

Everything was well explained before the surgery. Recovery has been excellent and I felt better immediately. His staff was both super helpful and I would highly recommend.

Lower Lumbar Fusion show details Lower Lumbar Fusion
by Anonymous on Apr 17th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Low Back Pain show details Low Back Pain
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Moza is a thorough and courteous professional. I always feel like I am in good hands. His staff is awesome .

Apr 5th, 2012

I was in debilitating pain, right down to whimpering with it. Saw Dr. Moza on a Monday, had surgery on Thursday. Pain is now gone, other than normal after surgery.

by Anonymous on Apr 5th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Lumbar Laminectomy show details Lumbar Laminectomy
by Anonymous on Mar 15th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

On March 6, 2012 I had a lumbar laminectomy with Dr. Moza. I now have no pain. His staff is great! I highly recommend Dr. Moza. On a scale of 1-10, Dr ...

Amazing show details Amazing
Mar 4th, 2012

laminectomy did well right away will recommend to family and friends er nurse

Feb 7th, 2012

He was willing to take my insurance and told me he'd take good care of me like his sister or mother. He did my surgery within 2 weeks of my first visit and kept me informed of what the surgery was and how it would help me. Before surgery pain was 10x. Today it is a 1. I am so happy he was my doctor.

Removal of piece of disc from nerve root show details Removal of piece of disc from nerve root
Feb 7th, 2012

They were very quick to help me when I needed it. The staff was very efficient / kind and went way beyond the typical stuff. Dr. Moza was very flexible with his time and he explained exactly what was required to be done in surgery and why. After only six days after surgery I feel much better and I'm confident I'll be back to me exercise program in 3 weeks.

Disc Surgery show details Disc Surgery
Feb 5th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Moza because of the severe pain and discomfort I was in as a result of years of nagging back pain due to several disc issues. He was very compassionate to my concerns and carefully explained to me all the risks and rewards of the surgery. He was confident and caring and his staff was also sweet. I would recommend him for any spinal surgery. I have had all my numbness and pain vanish following the operation.

disc Surgery 2011 show details disc Surgery 2011
by Anonymous on Feb 5th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

3 Level ACDF show details 3 Level ACDF
Feb 4th, 2012

Dr. Moza knows exactly what he is doing. He is caring, compassionate and has a great staff behind him. Everything was taken care of with no stress or worries to me or my family. Dr. Moza is confident and competent in what he does. He is an amazing surgeon.

Dr. Moza and Staff, Thank you show details Dr. Moza and Staff, Thank you
Feb 4th, 2012

I wanted to show my appreciation with the great care you have provided to me. When I first came to your office, I was in so much pain and your friendly smiles and professionalism assured me I was in good hands. Dr. Moza, thank you for getting me into surgery as soon as you did and for taking the extra time to make sure I will continue my active and healthy life. It is rare to find a doctor what cares about their patients the way you do. Thank you.

3 Level ACDF show details 3 Level ACDF
by Anonymous on Feb 4th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Moza and Staff, Thank you show details Dr. Moza and Staff, Thank you
by Anonymous on Feb 4th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Jan 31st, 2012

I needed emergency surgery. Dr. Moza gave me all the information I needed to make the decision to have the surgery. I felt secure in his hands. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Jan 18th, 2012

I had a ACDF at C3-4, and C5-6 with Dr. Moza. My overall strength has improved. Prior to surgery my strength (on a scale of 1-10) was a 4. After surgery it is now 9-10. I highly recommend Dr. Moza to my friends and family.

Improved Strength! show details Improved Strength!
by Anonymous on Jan 18th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I had an ACDF at C3-4, C5-6 with Dr. Moza. My overall strength has improved following the surgery. Before surgery, my overall strength (on a scale of ...

C4-C5, C5-C6 ACDF show details C4-C5, C5-C6 ACDF
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Moza is very real as a human being and not distant. He understands patient experiences. I would recommend him!

C4-C5, C5-C6 ACDF show details C4-C5, C5-C6 ACDF
by Anonymous on Jan 10th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Moza is very real as a human being and not distant. He understands patient experiences. I would recommend his services!

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Dec 31st, 2011

My overall experiwnce was very good. Dr. Moza is one of the best in his field, he's caring, attentive and professional. Thank you Dr. Moza.

TOP NOTCH! show details TOP NOTCH!
by Anonymous on Nov 23rd, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Top Notch! show details Top Notch!
Nov 22nd, 2011

I am able to enjoy life again! Dr. Moza has a way of perfectly mixing medical expertise and bed-side manner. He is respectful, caring and genuinely sincere. Cannot recommend him more. Thank you!

Susan Koch show details Susan Koch
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Moza performed a lumbar fusion surgery on me 8 days ago. He visited me everyday in the hospital to make sure my every need was met. Of course, I am still recovering but know that he will make sure that my pain will be gone for good! Dr. Moza and his office staff were extemely professional, attentive, and expert in what they do. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Moza.

Two Thumbs Up show details Two Thumbs Up
Oct 11th, 2011

My husband had neck spine disk surgery six weeks ago and has made a fantastic recovery due to Dr. Moza's skill and knowledge as a Neurosurgeon. We are very grateful to Dr. Moza for his dedication, discipline and competence, and would highly recommend him as an outstanding Neurosurgeon.

Thank you Dr. Moza show details Thank you Dr. Moza
by Anonymous on Sep 20th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I had back surgery with Dr. Moza two years ago after suffering for over 5 years with pains shooting down to my toes due to a pinched nerve from a hern ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Genuine appreciation show details Genuine appreciation
Sep 15th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Moza after a year and a half of my siatica not improving with alternative treatments. The care and efficiency with which I got in for an appointment and evaluated by Dr. Moza was unpresidented. Dr Moza took time to explain the disease process, review the MRI, and discuss my options for surgery fully with me. Dr. Moza and his staff worked cohesively to expedite the surgery and have been continually supportive through my recovery process. No one could ask for more!

Alaire Hayes show details Alaire Hayes
Aug 31st, 2011

Thank you for your great care! You dx'd the problem before you even saw the MRI or look at my neck. I appreciate all you did for me and your office staff is GREAT!

Would highly recommend Dr Moza show details Would highly recommend Dr Moza
Jul 5th, 2011

Although meeting Dr Moza happened as a result of admission through ER, I felt assured of his skills from the moment I met him. Dr Moza explained his plan for surgery, and having had the surgery, I know that every word he spoke can be trusted. I had a similar surgery 3 years ago, which did not go well, so I had enough reserves to face another procedure, but Dr Moza removed any and all doubt and I know by my daily strength and improvement and incredible reduction in pain that he was the best surgeon to take care of my back problems.

Great Doctorr show details Great Doctorr
Jun 15th, 2011

I would recomend to my family and friend very nice and caring took alot of time to explain my surey

May 19th, 2011

Dr Moza is an excellent surgeon. Very caring and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

N. Francis show details N. Francis
May 6th, 2011

Dr. Moza was beyond compassionate, concerned, & very informative about my condition. He performed a craniotomy on me and I am extremly blessed with the outcome. The procedure went well without any complications. My recovery as well was unremarkable. He's so smart and I highly recommend his services to anyone. After my procedure he called many times during the night and early morning hours to check up on my status. It felt really great knowing someone cared.

My Life Back show details My Life Back
Apr 27th, 2011

After my surgery I feel one hundred percent better.I trust my doctor he was always made me feel safe.

Apr 21st, 2011

I was in sevrere pain and had nerve problems before surgery and after surgery I am pain free and no nerve damage. He is AWESOME!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Apr 16th, 2011

I had lower back pain that prevented me from participating in my life. My insurance company sent me to Dr. Moza for a prescription for a spinal epidural. Dr. Moza wouldn't write a blind prescription, and ordered MRI's (which I was unable to receive prior to Dr. Moza.) The MRI's told the whole story; surgery was necessary. Insurance denied it for months. Dr. Moza and his office staff were my partners in advocating for my care. I finally received the surgery. Dr. Moza is a brilliant, confident surgeon... the results exceeded my expectations. I have a second chance at life that I am most grateful for.

epidermoid brain tumor surgery show details epidermoid brain tumor surgery
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Moza is an unbelievable surgeon! He saved my husbands life! My husband recovered from surgery so fast and 100% I know do to Dr. Moza and God! I am so thankful to God for bringing Dr. Moza into our lives! Without Dr. moza I'm sure this would not have gone so amazingly well! I highly recommend Dr. Moza! He is truly a miracle worker! Thank you!

by Debbie Espinoza on Jan 19th, 2011

Dr Moza saved me from near paralysis and I will always be eternally grateful for his promptness in curing me. He was so kind and didn't even care if he got paid from my insurance, he was just very concerned about my emergent condition and took care of business to repair my spinal cord compression. I am an ICU nurse and would highly recommend his services should you ever need a great neurosurgeon!!

Jan 16th, 2011

Dr. Moza is a true professional and humanitarian. He cares greatly for his patients and his staff!

by Aida Minassian on Dec 14th, 2010

I would recommend him highly to anyone who needs a spinal neurological surgery.

My visit and satisfaction show details My visit and satisfaction
Oct 18th, 2010

Dr Moza saw my wife for severe neurosurgical problems . We were very satisfied and extremely pleased with the explanation, the time spent and his recommendation. The time spent with the patient was beyond what I have experienced when seeing a doctor.' My wife was very impressed and thankful for the visit and the consultation. Should surgery be neede he would be our choice to operate .

by Anonymous on Jul 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

After having Dr. Moza perform my back surgery, from a stand point of a patient, he holds to the highest ethical standards in his industry. I recommend ...