Dr. Kapil Moza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
Receive more than you expect !
OK,, if you are reading this, you are considering surgery, a specific and intricate surgery. Well, I just had Dr. Moza install rods and screws to help fuse my lower 3 vertebrae. I am 65 and have been plagued with back pain for decades. Trust me, you don't just want anyone to tinker with your body in the great detail required to have a successful outcome. This is not like just picking a gas station with the idea that all gasoline is the same!.. Looking for a doctor with a beautiful office? Well, it doesn't matter, the "office" is not the doctor or his skills (Dr Moza has a lovely office nonetheless). Want the least expensive doctor? WRONG Want the most expensive doctor? WRONG... You want the BEST doctor. What makes Dr Moza the best? Well,, he accomplished the almost impossible with my back, a tribute to his skills but there is another very important reason why you should check him out. It is his philosophy. You see, Dr Moza "adopts" you as his family. What I mean is,, Dr Moza will treat you in all regards, as a member of his family. You'll be treated the same as his uncle or aunt. He'll render the best advice for you as an individual and will inform you what he can and can not do and what to expect.... He uses the absolute latest state-of-the-art technological equipment on your behalf.. He is there every step of the way,,, ever step!! Already been to a doctor? Then,,, make an appointment with Dr Moza for a second opinion. I did, yes,,, I just stopped by for a second opinion and am I ever thankful that I did!!! Not close to your location? No worry,,, he is very much worth the drive!!!

October 11th, 2016
Eight Years of Excellence
I was referred to Dr. Moza in 2007 for lower back pain. What I expected was nothing even close to what I received. Since then I have had three surgeries with Dr. Moza, NOT because his efforts failed, but simply due to the nature of my injury. A few months ago, I found myself once again sitting in his office, silently praying he could save my nursing career. He stands to greet me, has a genuine smile and recalls every single detail of my case without even looking at the chart. He has many appointments that day, and I can hear Ivann and Candace busily and professionally running the front office. However, he does not rush, he places my films on the light board and spends ONE hour going over everything with me. He is not bothered by my questions, and offers a tissue when I tear up. After careful consideration, we BOTH decide on surgery. My surgery was performed at the Encino Surgical Center located at 16260 Ventura Blvd. and the staff there also deserves FIVE stars. I was the first surgery of the day and the last patient to leave. Dr. Moza could have left HOURS before I did, but he did not. He was the one personally adjusting my pillows, and helping to reposition me. This Neurosurgeon extended his hand and helped me out of bed and personally ambulated me around the unit. I am a Registered Nurse in acute care, and I can promise you, I have never seen a neurosurgeon do anything like this. Once home, nausea set in, so I called his service and received an immediate call back letting me know he had called in an Rx for me. A few hours later, he called back to see how I was doing and to make sure the nausea had subsided. First thing this morning, Dr. Moza called to check in. I am day ONE post-op and am so impressed with this surgeon that has shown me nothing but respect, true professionalism, and genuine care for eight years. I am DAY OBE POST-OP and I am at my computer writing this. Dr. Moza is clinically excellent; that is a fact. His bedside manner is second to none, and as a Registered Nurse, that means a whole lot. I would be remiss not to mention his front office staff that has worked with me diligently to help process my disability in a timely fashion. I give him and his staff the highest recommendation and wish them nothing but continued success.

September 19th, 2016
Spinal lumbar and cervical fusion!
I am so lucky to a found Dr. Moza and his staff! Yvonne and Candice are truly exceptional people that go above and beyond to make you feel not only welcome but part now of the Dr. Moza family.. Dr. Moza has to be the best doctor I've ever came across in my entire life and I've had multiple surgeries between spinal hand and leg! If you ever have any concerns related to back neck or anything else I highly recommend you go see him and his staff! I had cervical fusion and spinal lower lumbar surgery two weeks apart and feel better than I felt in the last six years!! Thank you guys for everything you've done for me you've given me back my life 😊😊

September 19th, 2016
worker
First of all doctor moza is great he has saved my back. I have suffered countless years with back pain and and doctors failing me year after year. He decided a fusion was best for me. I was so scared but he and his office staff guided me through the entire process. Im four months out and im glad I did it. I have gained the strength back in my legs and on my way to a full recovery.

Manager
I have have worked for Doctor moza for many years. He is honestly the most hardworking and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He really puts his patients first. Every patient has access to him at anytime and from start to finish he is there at all times. I have seen numerous outcomes from multiple surgeons from all over the County and State wide, including big name hospitals in the Los Angels area. Time and time again he surpasses there outcomes with a zero percent infection rate and great patient outcomes. His new office has moved to Agoura Hills and it's really beautiful and his attention to detail is truly focused on patient comfort.

Successful Laminectomy
Dr Moza is truly a gift. He is caring, compassionate, and incredibly brilliant. I cannot recommend him anymore than I currently do. The other reviews are spot on. He is simply the best neurosurgeon around.

September 14th, 2016
Dr. Moza is a gifted neurosurgeon. He promised to give me the same care he would give his own mother and he did. It's been 3 years since my back surgery and I have been pain free since then. His office staff is amazing, especially Yvonne who Is a treasure. Thank you Dr. Moza. I'm so glad I found you.

September 3rd, 2016
Spine surgery on neck
I was seeking the advice of Dr Moza who was referred to me because he was highly regarded and I had lost sensation in my biceps. I underwent an MRI that revealed I had a severe nerve impingement in my neck at around C6. Dr Moza explained that there was nothing that could be done to relieve the impingement other than surgery. I trusted him and underwent surgery and immediately after the surgery, I could feel my biceps again. Now, I have built my muscle back almost completely and am almost where I was before my accident. Dr Moza was the best choice I ever made.

September 3rd, 2016
Success at last!
Dr Moza is by far the most talented spine surgeon in the country. I went to 3 others who could it do anything for me and after 15 minutes meeting with dr Moza, he diagnosed my condition and I was in surgery within a week. I was immediately relieved of ALL pain and discomfort and have had ZERO complications. He treated me like family and was always there to answer my questions. Thank you so much, Dr Moza!

August 25th, 2016
Second spinal surgery
I had an artificial disc surgery at C5/C6 by another doctor three years prior and had favorable results, but wasn't at all pleased with everything around that doctor, like his staff, etc. So thankful my regular doctor recommended I see Dr. Moza. I had a fusion this time at C6/C7. What I liked most about him is he is so hands-on and performs everything himself and doesn't have his assistant do it. He didn't rush at my office visits, and on surgery day, he made sure I was comfortable before and after surgery. He explains everything. His stitching he even does. So from start to finish, I was in good hands. He's very intelligent (duh, he's a neurosurgeon), but you get what I'm saying. His staff is EXCELLENT! They called and checked on me and gave me their phone numbers! I just really liked him! I am one week post-op, and I'm looking forward to feeling better and better! Best part....you can tell he absolutely loves his work!

August 24th, 2016
Teacher/Mom of twins
Dr. Kapil Moza is truly a brilliant, caring doctor who spends time listening to you! From the first visit I had with him he took the time to order a special MRI just looking for my Chiari 1 Malformation and then went one step forward and had the MRI performed the same day. His caring was throughout the process of me deciding to do the surgery to the day of the surgery and post op.He was spot on communicating with me what I would feel like each week after the surgery. I can truly say driving almost 2 hours away to see this doctor... has truly changed my life!! I am 4 weeks post op and their is not an ounce of regret as I am healing quickly and completely satisfied with my results! What a blessing!!

August 20th, 2016
Quality care . The best !
Dr. Moza was recommended by a neighbor and I couldn't be happier. The staff was very attentive , helpful , caring and professional especially Yevonne. The Insurance was new to me and they took the extra time to advise and see to my concerns. Dr Moza has changed my life with this surgery.