Dr. Kapil Moza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 29th, 2016
Caring and knowledgeable
From the moment I walked into his office I knew I was in the right place . His office staff Candice greeted me and welcomed me with such a warm heart . Dr Moza listened to my concerns and took charge to assure that we would have answers to this issue . I was scheduled for surgery and everything went smooth . I have visited other doctors and nothing compares to the care from this office . Thank you for everything you have done .

December 28th, 2016
Extraordinary Doctor
Dr. Moza was able to diagnose my condition very quickly after many years of suffering and going to many doctors. Dr. Moza reads his own films and found that I had Cervical stenosis, C5-C-6 and C6-C7 with cervical spondylosis and cervical Mylenopothy and the radiologist's report showed that there was nothing significant in the MRI. When I was showed the MRI, it was odvious that there was a narrowing of the spinal cord on the right and left side. The surgery went well and the following day I noticed that 90% of my symptoms had gone away. It has been 11 days now and I have weaned myself off of the pain medication and I'm doing quite well. I won't realistically be able to go back to work because I'm still regaining my energy for another 10 days. Dr. Moza is an extremely patient man and answered all my questions so I could be at ease before going into surgery. I have never met any Doctor who is as sharply intelligent, intuitive, compassionate, kind, patient, and deeply caring than Dr. Moza. His bedside manner is extraordinary! if you're reading this because you're deciding to have surgery with Dr. Moza, I promise you that you are in the best hands! He as well as his Office manager, Yvonne have been angels in disguise.

December 27th, 2016
Simply the best in the biz
Dr Moza has treated me over the last 5 years and I can say he is truly passionate about the care he provides for his patients. He is smart, punctual and always provides detailed responses to any question asked. I cannot recommend him enough and believe he is the best spine doctor in the business.

August 25th, 2016
Second spinal surgery
I had an artificial disc surgery at C5/C6 by another doctor three years prior and had favorable results, but wasn't at all pleased with everything around that doctor, like his staff, etc. So thankful my regular doctor recommended I see Dr. Moza. I had a fusion this time at C6/C7. What I liked most about him is he is so hands-on and performs everything himself and doesn't have his assistant do it. He didn't rush at my office visits, and on surgery day, he made sure I was comfortable before and after surgery. He explains everything. His stitching he even does. So from start to finish, I was in good hands. He's very intelligent (duh, he's a neurosurgeon), but you get what I'm saying. His staff is EXCELLENT! They called and checked on me and gave me their phone numbers! I just really liked him! I am one week post-op, and I'm looking forward to feeling better and better! Best part....you can tell he absolutely loves his work!

August 24th, 2016
Teacher/Mom of twins
Dr. Kapil Moza is truly a brilliant, caring doctor who spends time listening to you! From the first visit I had with him he took the time to order a special MRI just looking for my Chiari 1 Malformation and then went one step forward and had the MRI performed the same day. His caring was throughout the process of me deciding to do the surgery to the day of the surgery and post op.He was spot on communicating with me what I would feel like each week after the surgery. I can truly say driving almost 2 hours away to see this doctor... has truly changed my life!! I am 4 weeks post op and their is not an ounce of regret as I am healing quickly and completely satisfied with my results! What a blessing!!

August 20th, 2016
Quality care . The best !
Dr. Moza was recommended by a neighbor and I couldn't be happier. The staff was very attentive , helpful , caring and professional especially Yevonne. The Insurance was new to me and they took the extra time to advise and see to my concerns. Dr Moza has changed my life with this surgery.

August 14th, 2016
Microdiscectomy
Dr Moza is a miracle worker. I was seen by him within a day of calling his office. I went right in, no waiting, and he reviewed my films and identified the exact culprit of my pain. I was in surgery shortly thereafter and not even 3 weeks removed from surgery, I am pain free, happy and healthy. Dr Moza does what other doctors cannot do. Simply stated, he is a life saver and life changer.

August 12th, 2016
My Surgery and Care
Dr. Moza and his staff are very personable, professional, and takes the time to listen to concerns. The surgery Dr. Moza performed on me was a success and alleviated virtually all the pain I was experiencing. Prior to my surgery Dr. Moza explained everything to me in detail which helped to alleviated much of my anxiety about my surgery. And although Dr. Moza is not in my health plan network, the cost of my care was no more than if I used a doctor in network. I would recommend Dr. Moza to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Moza and staff for all the care and attention I received.

August 1st, 2016
If I could rate Dr. Moza "beyond excellent" I would!
If i could give this DR. a "beyond excellent" rating in every category I would. Starting with the staff of Yvonne and Candice, they are sweet. They are thorough. We have never waited very long at all in the lobby at office visits maybe 10 minutes. They are on the ball! With regard to Dr. Moza, simply put he is great! He explains everything to us non medical people in ways for us to understand. He takes his time with you and you never ever feel rushed or unsure of what was just said. He explains in detail what will happen before, during and after surgery. He explains ,in detail, what hardware will be used. He follows up and follows through after a procedure. He makes you feel as though he is available FOR you and he is. Great personality. Great sense of humor. Highly recommended by other local medical professionals for his "beautiful surgical skills".

July 13th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR ANYWHERE
Dr. Moza and his staff really took the time to understand my concerns and do a thorough examination before giving me any options. In have seen other Neuro and Ortho in this area and nothing beats the skilled and knowledgeable Dr. Moza. I have my life back after proceeding with a Two Level ACDF. I am back to living an active lifestyle pain free. Thank You Dr. Moza and your amazing team.

June 30th, 2016
Dr. Moza is the best!
I was suffering from a pinched nerve causing radiating tingling, pain and weakness into my arm. Dr. Moza quickly diagnosed my condition and got me in for an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. I of course was naturally afraid of surgery but I can tell you it was a piece of cake! It was fast and I was out the same day! Dr. Moza and his team are compassionate and I felt 100% secure under his care. I recommend him to anyone!

June 24th, 2016
I'm a 68 year old male. I was diagnosed with scoliosis while in high school. I was never limited to any physical activity during my lifetime. However, throughout my life I would have various degrees of back pain. Along the way I completed physical therapy, and later took oral medication to handle my pain. I did not get the epidermal shots and refused the thought of back surgery. When I "hit" my 50's the back pain grew stronger and stronger. I promised myself that I would live with the pain and not get surgery because of the horror stories I heard about surgery. But one day the pain was so excruciating I could not take it any longer. So I talked to four different doctors (specialists), talked to several of my friends who had surgery, and researched surgeons to find someone to handle my pain. Upon my research I found Dr. Moza. Once I read about him I decided to put my trust in him (with Gods help) and decided on back surgery. That decision was one of the best decisions I've made in my life time. The back pain I was experiencing was now gone. I had such great success with the surgery that my wife, who also had serious back pain of a different type and had considered surgery but declined for years for some of the same reasons as mine, decided to have her surgery a year later with Dr. Moza. Today she is also pain free. Dr. Moza is a "gift from God". I would recommend him, without hesitation, to anyone who has back pain. You will not regret your decision. His reputation is growing rapidly as people come from out of state and country to see him. He is truly an outstanding surgeon.