A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kapil Pareek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kapil Pareek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kapil Pareek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Pareek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kapil N Pareek MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kapil N. Pareek practice?
- Dr. Kapil Pareek has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Kapil Pareek practices Urology near , .