A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kapil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kapil Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kapil Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kapil C Patel MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kapil C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Kapil Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kapil Patel practices Pediatrics near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Pediatricians.