Dr. Kapil Saigal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kapil Saigal?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Kapil Saigal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017

Healthcare 2.0

Dr Saigal is well-educated, knowledgeable & talented in his craft; while @ the same time, he is compassionate, caring & his personality allows him to be relatable. And that's probably one of the biggest things, it is for me, at least... having a doctor who will take the time, make the time, to answer any questions you may have or any reassurances you may need (or your kids!). Dr Saigal is a human being, in all senses of the word, not simply defined by the initials behind his name. As a patient w/ a rather involved cardiac hx & all of its comorbidities, I may not be his idea of a "perfect" patient, but he is a perfectly gifted surgeon.

December 28th, 2016

Impressive nice Doctor

Really appreciate how seamless the experience was and how professional he was - really asked questions and explained things thoroughly; I will be back to see him again

February 24th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!!

I had a procedure done with Dr. Saigal and I am extremely satisfied with the results. Dr. Saigal took his time and explained detailed information on what to expect before and after surgery. He was extremely patient, I never felt rushed during appointments. He is very caring and compassionate. I am extremely happy that I chose him for my procedure and would definitely recommend him!!

February 22nd, 2016

Caring doctor and staff

Had a good experience here. Nice doctor and good office. Explains everything and goes over tests and pictures of my sinuses. Will be back.

February 3rd, 2016

Samantha

Quickly was seen, had a test and also saw doctor a second time in consultation. Really a great experience. I will be back to see this doctor soon.

November 17th, 2015

Professional and personable

I have seen Dr. Saigal for about 5 years. I am very happy to have him as my ENT doctor. He is personable, thoughtful, keeps me informed, and I believe is an excellent doctor. He is conservative in prescribing antibiotics and very thorough and professional.

November 16th, 2015

Excellent experience

Really enjoyed coming to this office and being treated by this doctor. Was painless and he made me feel comfortable. Best of luck!

November 4th, 2015

Very nice office

The doctor was nice and the staff fit me in quickly for an appointment. Was very complete, he asked a lot of questions and explained everything and he was pretty funny too. I'll be back!

October 28th, 2015

Amazing result - Septoplasty

Fantastic doctor and staff. Went to 2 different ENTs and an allergist who all recommended him for septoplasty, because they were worried that surgery could damage my nasal support. Dr. Saigal really explained everything and I'm back to normal and can breathe after just 1 week. Glad I found him, thank you

October 14th, 2015

Excellent practice and physician

Had a great experience here. The staff was super nice and fit me in right away and the doctor was courteous and very thorough. He really seems to enjoy what he does - it was a refreshing change!

October 4th, 2015

Very good office and doctor

Very nice doctor he was very professional and I like his staff. Good experience he is very thorough. I will be back to see him again.

September 30th, 2015

Sinus infection - now much better

Saw this doctor for a bad sinus infection.. I coudn't smell or taste and my ears were popping. He gave me medicine and ordered a CAT scan. Explained everything very thoroughly, and is a really friendly guy. I feel better and didn't need any procedure. I am going to see Dr. Saigal regularly and want my husband to see him too.