Learn more about Dr. Kapil Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kapil Sethi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kapil Sethi, FRCP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kapil D Sethi FRCP, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kapil D. Sethi practice?
- Dr. Kapil Sethi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kapil Sethi practices Neurology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.