A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kapil Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kapil Sethi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kapil Sethi, FRCP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Dystonic Disorders
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sethi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kapil D. Sethi practice?
Dr. Kapil Sethi practices Neurology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.