A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Aplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Aplin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Aplin graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Aplin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aplin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan