A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Babaian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Babaian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara N Babaian MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kara N. Babaian practice?
- Dr. Kara Babaian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Babaian practices Urology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Urologists.