A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaian
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Babaian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Babaian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara N Babaian MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kara N. Babaian practice?
- Dr. Kara Babaian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Babaian practices Urology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Urologists.