A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Bennett is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Bennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara A Bennett MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kara A. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Kara Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Bennett practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.