Dr. Kara Brantley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017
Candace Grimshel
Dr. Brantley is my saving grace. She saved me from the pain that i have endured most of my life. She is so awesome and i trust her. She is awesome person and doctor.

April 24th, 2017
If you were having problems you had to schedule an appointment wit the Nurse Practitioner. She dealt with nothing Nurse Connie makes all decisions. I was in premature labor Dr. Brantley said she was going to stop it and Nurse Connie said I was 34 weeks there is no need. So I had a premature baby. She left me 15 minutes before my baby was born because it was 5:30 p.m.

December 20th, 2016
Dr Brantley is absolutely wonderful! She cares for her patients and makes it feel like she is a part of the family. I would never guess if Dr. Brantley had my health and my baby's health in her best interest!!

October 27th, 2016
Awesome OB/GYN!
I've been going to Dr. Brantley for several years now, and she recently delivered my third baby. Needless to say, as a woman dealing with PCOS, I couldn't have asked for a better, more concerned doctor.

July 14th, 2016
Great Experience!!
When I found out I was pregnant with my second baby, I was so excited....and very scared at the same time. My first daughter was born at a different hospital and it was an awful experience. I asked my nurse practitioner who she recommended. She advised me to go to Dr. Kara Brantley. I also heard several other women in my town were her patients and loved her. I told her during my first visit about my fears and she reassured me that she understood, and that this experience would be much better. She was consistently reassuring me and making me feel at ease about the delivery. She answered all my questions, and made sure I understood and offered explanations for why my first delivery was not easier. The day of my delivery arrived and I was very emotional and scared, and I could not sleep at all the night before. Once I arrived at the hospital, the nurses were so great, and Dr. Brantley took great care of me. I was so surprised how easy this delivery was compared to the first one. And I know that Dr. Brantley's great care, and the wonderful staff at this hospital are the reason.

April 20th, 2016
Kara is the BEST
I love KayKay. She and her staff were amazing during my pregnancy.

March 24th, 2015
Great Doctor-caring, considerate and easy to talk to about your problems.

January 30th, 2015
Love Dr Brantley!! She makes you feel like she has known you.

January 29th, 2015
The best DOCTOR. I have been to many ob-gyn doctor's. She saved my life. Have referred her to many. Keep up the good work

July 18th, 2012
Dr. Brantley is the best!!
I absolutely love dr brantley and her nurse. She is such a popular dr but she makes you feel as if you are her #1 concern. cant say enough good about her :)

April 4th, 2012
Love Dr. Brantley! Left my other doctor because she violated my privacy rights and it made me angryyy so i moved to Dr. Brantley! I always feel very relaxed and not ever rushed like she is just trying to do patient in patient out! I would recommend her any day of the week!!

September 9th, 2011
Love Her!
I decided to change doctors b/c my gyn wasn't going to deliver any longer, so I went w/ KK primarily b/c Connie was her nurse. I am almost 33 and Connie was around when I was delivered. So, I started seeing KK also b/c I wanted a female dr. I adore KK. She is thorough and friendly. I never feel rushed when talking to her and I feel like I can ask her anything. Last time I was there for my annual I had to wait about an hour before I saw her, but she had an emergency delivery and I always expect to wait when I go to any dr. Never fails that something comes up. Bottom line for me is that KK is awesome at what she does!