Dr. Kara Brantley MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Flowood, MS

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017
Dr. Brantley was so kind and compassionate during my struggle with infertility. She opened up to me about her own experiences with IVF and helped me through the emotional journey. She recently delivered my beautiful miracle baby and I am grateful for her care.

July 25th, 2017
Bad experiences all around!!!! Very unprofessional!!

July 18th, 2017
Informative and Sincere
Dr. Brantley was great! I have seen her for both OB and GYN appointments. She was very helpful during my pregnancy and every question and concern I had. She let me take control of my birth plan and allowed me to make the decisions I wanted for myself and for my baby. She gave advice when she felt it was medically needed. She also worked to make a personal connection with myself and my family. She stayed very late the evening I delivered my child and checked on us the next day. We are very happy with our experience and look forward to many years with Dr. Brantley and her team!

July 14th, 2017
She has been one of best in her profession. I look forward to my visits because of her kind personality and the love she has for her patients. She will perform detail checks at each visit. I am so happy I was introduce to her and will continue to use her for my profession needs.

May 12th, 2017
Candace Grimshel
Dr. Brantley is my saving grace. She saved me from the pain that i have endured most of my life. She is so awesome and i trust her. She is awesome person and doctor.

April 24th, 2017
If you were having problems you had to schedule an appointment wit the Nurse Practitioner. She dealt with nothing Nurse Connie makes all decisions. I was in premature labor Dr. Brantley said she was going to stop it and Nurse Connie said I was 34 weeks there is no need. So I had a premature baby. She left me 15 minutes before my baby was born because it was 5:30 p.m.

December 20th, 2016
Dr Brantley is absolutely wonderful! She cares for her patients and makes it feel like she is a part of the family. I would never guess if Dr. Brantley had my health and my baby's health in her best interest!!

October 27th, 2016
Awesome OB/GYN!
I've been going to Dr. Brantley for several years now, and she recently delivered my third baby. Needless to say, as a woman dealing with PCOS, I couldn't have asked for a better, more concerned doctor.

July 14th, 2016
Great Experience!!
When I found out I was pregnant with my second baby, I was so excited....and very scared at the same time. My first daughter was born at a different hospital and it was an awful experience. I asked my nurse practitioner who she recommended. She advised me to go to Dr. Kara Brantley. I also heard several other women in my town were her patients and loved her. I told her during my first visit about my fears and she reassured me that she understood, and that this experience would be much better. She was consistently reassuring me and making me feel at ease about the delivery. She answered all my questions, and made sure I understood and offered explanations for why my first delivery was not easier. The day of my delivery arrived and I was very emotional and scared, and I could not sleep at all the night before. Once I arrived at the hospital, the nurses were so great, and Dr. Brantley took great care of me. I was so surprised how easy this delivery was compared to the first one. And I know that Dr. Brantley's great care, and the wonderful staff at this hospital are the reason.

April 20th, 2016
Kara is the BEST
I love KayKay. She and her staff were amazing during my pregnancy.

March 24th, 2015
Great Doctor-caring, considerate and easy to talk to about your problems.

January 31st, 2015
Love Dr Brantley!! She makes you feel like she has known you.