Overall Review

4.7

July 14th, 2016
Great Experience!!
When I found out I was pregnant with my second baby, I was so excited....and very scared at the same time. My first daughter was born at a different hospital and it was an awful experience. I asked my nurse practitioner who she recommended. She advised me to go to Dr. Kara Brantley. I also heard several other women in my town were her patients and loved her. I told her during my first visit about my fears and she reassured me that she understood, and that this experience would be much better. She was consistently reassuring me and making me feel at ease about the delivery. She answered all my questions, and made sure I understood and offered explanations for why my first delivery was not easier. The day of my delivery arrived and I was very emotional and scared, and I could not sleep at all the night before. Once I arrived at the hospital, the nurses were so great, and Dr. Brantley took great care of me. I was so surprised how easy this delivery was compared to the first one. And I know that Dr. Brantley's great care, and the wonderful staff at this hospital are the reason.

April 20th, 2016
Kara is the BEST
I love KayKay. She and her staff were amazing during my pregnancy.

March 24th, 2015
Great Doctor-caring, considerate and easy to talk to about your problems.

January 30th, 2015
Love Dr Brantley!! She makes you feel like she has known you.

January 29th, 2015
The best DOCTOR. I have been to many ob-gyn doctor's. She saved my life. Have referred her to many. Keep up the good work

July 18th, 2012
Dr. Brantley is the best!!
I absolutely love dr brantley and her nurse. She is such a popular dr but she makes you feel as if you are her #1 concern. cant say enough good about her :)

April 4th, 2012
Love Dr. Brantley! Left my other doctor because she violated my privacy rights and it made me angryyy so i moved to Dr. Brantley! I always feel very relaxed and not ever rushed like she is just trying to do patient in patient out! I would recommend her any day of the week!!

September 9th, 2011
Love Her!
I decided to change doctors b/c my gyn wasn't going to deliver any longer, so I went w/ KK primarily b/c Connie was her nurse. I am almost 33 and Connie was around when I was delivered. So, I started seeing KK also b/c I wanted a female dr. I adore KK. She is thorough and friendly. I never feel rushed when talking to her and I feel like I can ask her anything. Last time I was there for my annual I had to wait about an hour before I saw her, but she had an emergency delivery and I always expect to wait when I go to any dr. Never fails that something comes up. Bottom line for me is that KK is awesome at what she does!

June 24th, 2011
Dr. Brantley is the best! From the moment I walk into her office until I leave, I feel like I am very well taken cared of and that I am special to Dr. Brantley and her staff. She remembers family, things going on in your life from one year to the next while getting yearly checkups. I am so glad I have found her. She did my hysterectomy, and I couldn't be more pleased with the whole process. She is just an outstanding doctor...love her bedside manner:)!

June 1st, 2011
disappointed and disgusted!!
I saw Dr. Brantley once before I learned I was pregnant and had a typical, uneventful GYN appointment. After 3 positive home pregnancy tests, I called to schedule my first OB visit. I was told this doctor "did not like to see patients before they were 10 or 12 weeks along." Also the scheduler would not make an appointment because I did not know the exact date of my last cycle, although I knew it was >7 weeks. At my first OB visit, I had no exam. The visit was strictly informational, with her talking. When my husband asked a questions, she told him, "Don't interrupt me." At my 2nd visit, I had to wait >1.5hr to see the doctor although I had seen her in the halls before I was taken into the exam room. When I told her I had been in the room "an hour and a half" she told I "could expect a wait" and should consider "finding a doctor that isn't as busy." It is very stressful to search for an OB mid-pregnancy, I would never recommend Dr. Brantley. She is very arrogant, entitled, belittling, and in her own words, too busy.

January 12th, 2011
Bad Birth Experience
This is not my regular doctor, but she was on-call when I went into labor. Her bedside manner was rude and short. She told me I HAD to either have my water broken or have Pitocin started, even though I had already stated Pitocin was not an option due to a previous bad experience with it. She told me the hospital was crowded, and that "they didn't have the time or space for me to sit here stalled out". I reluctantly agreed to allow her to break my water, which led to a compressed cord and an emergency c-section. I would not see this doctor under any circumstances, and I would recommend her to no one.