A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Cooper is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cooper has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara L Cooper MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Kara L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kara Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kara Cooper practices Public Health near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Preventive Medicine Specialists.