Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara Denny
Dr. Kara Denny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Denny is affiliated with Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Healtheast St John's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kara Denny has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kara Denny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Harold Wexler
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi61
Dr. Margaret MacRae
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi39
Dr. Jeffrey Louie
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi20