A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Denny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Denny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denny graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Denny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Denny MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kara Denny practice?
- Dr. Kara Denny has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kara Denny practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Pediatricians.