More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara Gardner
Dr. Kara Gardner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Clairton, PA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Kara Gardner has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Kara Gardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Charles Harmon
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Jason Niehaus
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Residency
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Jamie Mcnanie
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi17