A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Goodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Goodin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Goodin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Goodin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara M Goodin MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kara M. Goodin practice?
- Dr. Kara Goodin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kara Goodin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Geneticists.