Learn more about Dr. Kara Goodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Goodin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Goodin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara M Goodin MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kara M. Goodin practice?
- Dr. Kara Goodin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Goodin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Geneticists.