A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Goodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Goodin, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Goodin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara M Goodin MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Kara M. Goodin practice?
- Dr. Kara Goodin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kara Goodin practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Geneticists.