A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Gross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara J Gross MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kara J. Gross practice?
- Dr. Kara Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kara Gross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.