A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Gross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans