A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Gross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kara Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kara J. Gross practice?
Dr. Kara Gross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and NY, NY.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Gross, Dr. Caitlyn Gross, Dr. Cara Gross, Dr. Caren Gross, Dr. Carin Gross, Dr. Carina Gross, Dr. Caryn Gross, Dr. Catalina Gross