A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Gross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara J Gross MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kara J. Gross practice?
- Dr. Kara Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kara Gross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.