Learn more about Dr. Kara Kassay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Kassay, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassay
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Kassay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassay graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kassay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara M Kassay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara M. Kassay practice?
- Dr. Kara Kassay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Kassay practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Adolescent Specialists.