A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Kassay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Kassay, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Kassay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassay graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kassay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara M Kassay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara M. Kassay practice?
- Dr. Kara Kassay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Kassay practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Adolescent Specialists.