Dr. Kara Kassay MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 24th, 2015
Excellent, very knowledgeable doctor.

October 1st, 2015
Patient Beware
Dr. Kassay has developed her practice around maximum ways to bill insurance. She us very, very slow to refer you out for a problem but very quick to require you to come in to see her repeatedly. Little to nothing us accomplished at her appointments. Complete waste of time and money. I feel right now she is dangerous for my health. Frustrated and scared.

November 8th, 2012
Excellent healthcare provider
My daughter started seeing Dr Kassay about 2 years ago. I did not want her to see my doctor because I did not think she was good. We found Dr.Kassay and even though she is busy you don't have to wait because she is smart and efficient. She spends enough time with you so you get a good diagnosis or referal and you get your questions answered. She is the best.

April 8th, 2011
Just had the best medical experience ever!
Felt compelled to let others know there still is a doctor out there that cares about you and doesn't treat you like a number.The office is very nice.

March 13th, 2011
Her new office is fantastic!
Dr. Kassay has always been a phenominal doctor. I don't go very often so it is nice that she runs her own practice and insists on making it easy to make an appointment. Her old office the staff was grumbly and reluctant to smile. Her new office is hand-picked and the healing feels like it starts the minute you walk in the door. This is one of the first reveiws I have ever made and it is because she is that great.

January 14th, 2011
Old School Values Doctor
Dr. Kassay is like the old school doctors who actually like their job and care about their patients. She's caring and easy to talk to. My husband sees her too, which is a big deal because he's never had a female doctor (he's that comfortable with her). I also like that she doesn't always throw perscriptions at you to get you out of the office. She discusses alternative methods and lets you know your options. I haven't had to see her for anything major (just check ups and such) but she is always very thourough and knows her stuff! Her old office had some not so decent office staff, but I like working with her MA. I've heard she moved offices so I'm sure her reception staff has improved.