The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara Kelly
Dr. Kara Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Roswell Park Cancer Institute, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center and Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. She speaks English.
Dr. Kara Kelly has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kara Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Matthew Barth
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Denise Rokitka
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Meghan Higman
Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Buffalo, NY 0 mi22