A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kelly has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara M Kelly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kara M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Kara Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kara Kelly practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.