A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Krol, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Krol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Krol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Lyn Krol MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara L. Krol practice?
- Dr. Kara Krol has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Krol practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.