A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Krol, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krol
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Krol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Krol has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Krol MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara Krol practice?
- Dr. Kara Krol has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kara Krol practices Family Medicine near Hamilton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Rockford, MI.
See Hamilton Family Physicians.