A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Lewis, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Stuart Lewis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kara S. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Kara Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kara Lewis practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Neurologists.