A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Mayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Mayes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayes graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Mayes MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara Mayes practice?
- Dr. Kara Mayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Mayes practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.