Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara Morley-Smolek
Dr. Kara Morley-Smolek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, MI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Morley-Smolek is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Mercy Medical Center Merced - Community Campus and Children's Hospital Central California. Dr. Morley-Smolek has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kara Morley-Smolek has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kara Morley-Smolek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, MI.
Dr. Steven Gelfand
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Rockford, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Rita Selke
Rockford, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Vincent Dubravec
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 1.48 mi27