A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Nakisbendi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Nakisbendi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Nakisbendi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakisbendi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakisbendi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Munira Nakisbendi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kara M. Nakisbendi practice?
- Dr. Kara Nakisbendi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Nakisbendi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.