A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Nunley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Nunley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunley graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nunley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Sternhell Nunley MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kara S. Nunley practice?
- Dr. Kara Nunley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kara Nunley practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.