A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara M O'Brien MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kara M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Kara O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kara O'Brien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.