A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Pacala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Pacala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacala
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pacala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Pacala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacala graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pacala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Korach Pacala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara K. Pacala practice?
- Dr. Kara Pacala has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Pacala practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.