A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Pacala is Excellent. Dr. Pacala has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Pacala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacala graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pacala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kara Pacala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kara K. Pacala practice?
Dr. Kara Pacala practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Pacala, Dr. Kathie Pacala, Dr. Katheryn Pacala, Dr. Katy Pacala, Dr. Karyn Pacala, Dr. Karin Pacala, Dr. Cathryn Pacala, Dr. Catrina Pacala