A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Pacala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Pacala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacala
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pacala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Pacala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacala graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pacala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Korach Pacala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara K. Pacala practice?
- Dr. Kara Pacala has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Pacala practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.