A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Pepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Pepper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Pepper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepper graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pepper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Pepper MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kara Pepper practice?
- Dr. Kara Pepper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kara Pepper practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.