Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara Shrum
Dr. Kara Shrum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, SC, with another office in Clemson, SC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Shrum is affiliated with AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, AnMed Health Medical Center and AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kara Shrum has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kara Shrum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.
Dr. Francis Nuthalapaty
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anderson, SC 0 mi18
Dr. Mandy Mitchell
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anderson, SC 0 mi24
Dr. Michelle Tucker
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anderson, SC 0 mi13