A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Pitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Pitt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Pitt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Anne Pitt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kara A. Pitt practice?
- Dr. Kara Pitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kara Pitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA and Raynham, MA.
See Milford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.