Dr. Kara Pitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kara Pitt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Pitt I had her in Taunton and I will follow her where every she goes!! So down to earth and easy to talk to !!

September 14th, 2015

She was so knowledgeable and caring about our situation.

September 9th, 2015

She is great. Really listened to my concerns and solved a long standing problem that day by extending extra effort to coordinated additional resources and using extraordinary technique and technical knowledge.

October 7th, 2014

Elementary Education Teacher

Dr. Kara Pitt is an amazing doctor. I know Dr. Pitt for 15 years. I would recommend Dr. Pitt for my family and friends. I am very lucky to have an awesome doctor like Dr. Kara Pitt.

June 24th, 2013

Dr. Pitt is an incredible doctor and surgeon. She is very attentive very compassionate. I've been her patient for 10 years, following her to two hospitals. There are a couple girls that have worked with her for years too that are great too. Many of my family/friends see her and feel the same!

August 14th, 2012

Dr.Pitt is great when you can get an appointment with her. She may be wonderful with "normal" pregnancies, but if you have a problem its almost impossible to get a hold of her. I have had two miscarriages and have had to wait 3 months to get testing results back when I was told repeatedly "they are in a box and she hasn't looked at them yet. She should call you soon." When she didn't call I would call her and often times she was on vacation or out of the office that day. I really wanted to like Dr. Pitt but I don't feel like a priority there. When I went for a follow up for my d&c she didn't remember that it was my second miscarriage, not my first. It made me feel very uneasy I also feel if i did not call and herass them, I would never get results back. I felt very disapointed.

March 1st, 2012

Dr. Pitt is fabulous and an outstanding doctor. She is patient and kind. Her office staff is another story. Appointment mix-ups are common and they don't take responsibility - "oh well" attidude.

January 20th, 2012

What a nice person.

I had to leave my doctor, I had for 23 years and 4 kids later. It was the hard thing I had to do.I was upset and she was very unerstanding.She took the time to listen to me.I was not rush at all.When I was done, I knew all she told me about what going on.I am very happy with her and her staff.I feel she a great doctor.

March 23rd, 2009

She delivered my daughter..............

I absolutely love Dr.Pitt.She delivered my first child,I just found out I'm pregnant with my second && for travel/distance reasons she's UNFORTUNATELY not going to be able to deliver my second.Now I'm having the hardest time trying to find a dr.!! I highly recomend her.She was just awesome.

June 15th, 2016