A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Sieverdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Sieverdes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Sieverdes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieverdes graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Amanda Sieverdes MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kara A. Sieverdes practice?
- Dr. Kara Sieverdes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Sieverdes practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.