Learn more about Dr. Kara Urnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Urnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urnes
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Urnes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urnes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Urnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Kurtz Urnes FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kara K. Urnes practice?
- Dr. Kara Urnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Urnes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Internists and Sequim Cardiologists.