A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Urnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Urnes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urnes
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Urnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Urnes, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urnes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Urnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Kurtz Urnes FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kara K. Urnes practice?
- Dr. Kara Urnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Urnes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Internists and Sequim Cardiologists.