A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Urnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urnes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Olympic Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kara Urnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kara K. Urnes practice?
Dr. Kara Urnes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sequim, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Angeles, WA.
See Sequim Internists and Sequim Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Urnes, Dr. Caitlyn Urnes, Dr. Cara Urnes, Dr. Caren Urnes, Dr. Carin Urnes, Dr. Carina Urnes, Dr. Caryn Urnes, Dr. Catalina Urnes