Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kara Urnes
Dr. Kara Urnes, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sequim, WA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Urnes is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and Olympic Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kara Urnes has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kara Urnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sequim, WA.
Dr. Thomas Kummet
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sequim, WA 0 mi38
Dr. Rebecca Corley
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sequim, WA 0 mi34
Dr. Rachna Anand
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Sequim, WA 0 mi13