A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kara Urnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kara Urnes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kara Urnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urnes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Urnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kara Kurtz Urnes MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kara K. Urnes practice?
- Dr. Kara Urnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kara Urnes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Angeles, WA.
See Port Angeles Internists and Port Angeles Cardiologists.