A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karam Pathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karam Pathan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karam Pathan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathan graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Pathan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karam Khan Pathan MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Karam K. Pathan practice?
- Dr. Karam Pathan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karam Pathan practices Urology near Indiana, PA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA and Blairsville, PA.
See Indiana Urologists.