Overall Review

3.0

October 28th, 2016
I brought my referral to my appointment and I was told my appointment was cancelled without prior notification. I asked to see the Office Manager and she was too busy to see me. Treated very poor by Staff member. I am notifying my Insurance Co. Do not recommend this Doctor at all.

February 8th, 2016
The office is run poorly and there is no care or regard for patient wait times. A 5 minute visit with the doctor for test results should not be a 2 to 3 hour ordeal.

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Bandeally was very disrespectful. He didn't make eye contact or talk to me . He was only looking at his computer. He shushed me and became agitated when I asked him a question. I never went back to him again. I have never seen a doctor with such bad manners.

July 15th, 2015
HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER!!!
SHOWS NO MANNERS OR EMPATHY, AND IS VOID OF HUMAN COMPASSION. DON'T THINK HE HEARD A WORD I SAID. I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN BETTER TREATMENT GOING TO A WALK IN CLINIC. WAITED TWO HOURS FOR LESS THAN TEN MINUTES OF HIS TIME. OF THOSE TEN MINUTES "SCOTTY" SEEMED TO HAVE BEAMED HIM UP TO THE ENTERPRISE, FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES!

December 22nd, 2014
Very Bad Doctor

October 29th, 2014
Despite the long waiting time, I would recommend this Doctor since he knows what he is doing. I kept getting referred to one specialist to another and no one was able to diagnose the spine problem, I was going through except for this one. The office is nice and clean and staff are well trained. It is a busy practice but well worth waiting there.

September 11th, 2014
Not a good experience
Definitely not going back. I went to some visits with this doctor for some months and had an awful experience. It seemed as if the doctor was in it for himself and didn't care about helping me get better. I have lupus and had a flare up a few months ago. I had called the office in the morning to see if I could go in because of serious joint pain and fever, but the nurse told me that she would call me back as soon as possible. I did not receive a call from them until the following week to try and schedule an appointment, which they only had available one month later. I had to go to the hospital, which I mentioned to the doctor and he disregarded it as if nothing had ever happened. When I finally had my appointment, the doctor asked me how I was feeling. I was still experiencing a lot of joint pain and other symptoms from my lupus and mentioned everything that was bothering me. After waiting an hour and 45 minutes to get called in, he attended me for three minutes and told me that I had to see a different specialist and my regular family doctor to check it out. Then left the room without mentioning my blood work or examining me at all. Didn't even help me try to find a solution to help my joint pain and fever, which I was still getting. Do not want to go back again.

November 26th, 2013
Worst Dr I've ever seen
If you like to wait for a Dr. This is your Dr. I always waited 45 min to an hour. If you need help from the Dr it takes 2 or more days for them to call you back while you are in pain. They don't do anything for pain either! I wished I read these reviews I never would've gone to this Dr in the first place!! Do yourself a favor and pick a different Dr. Parking in the Orlando office is a long walk. That isn't fun for someone with RA that can't walk very far.

November 26th, 2013
Horrible care for patient in need
Doesn't explore reason for my other symptoms. Doesn't do anything for pain. He just guesses. Doesn't explain blood work results. The staff is horrible. They aren't in any hurry to help you get I touch with the Dr. I waited 2 days in pain for a response. I needed a cane and their ARPN didn't fill out the script correctly causing me to wait 4 days for a cane and the office personnel couldn't give the ARPN the message because she was at a different office. How hard is it? They are lazy, unprofessional!!! Don't use this DR. You will just be a file in their drawer!!

February 19th, 2013
EXASPERATING!
EXASPERATING, I finally sighed out to a patient next to me, noticing her anxiety as well as mine escalating, as we continued to WAIT! I asked her when was her appt? She replied 11:30 (her 1st visit with the Dr., what a first impression?!), mine was 11:45 (my second visit with the Dr) and another patient at 12pm (who had a couple of visits before and said the wait was only 10-15min every time)... I will assume none of us had lunch and she as well as I, have been waiting for a 2-3 mth appt! My first appt with Dr. Bandealy was also waiting a FEW hours and I thought it was just out of the ordinary and seemed very thorough in asking for a lot of blood tests to be done but I could not afford my insurance anymore and did not follow up but went to Costa Rica had my blood labs done there (being it was cheaper to pay out of pocket vs here)... I know, I waited about a year to see him again because I finally was accepted for government insurance and this takes me to this present visit, I'm not kidding, I did not get out of the office until 3PM! Sitting a long time is what aggravates my back pain and others were complaining about the same thing! A couple of blood works came back positive and my general Doctor advised to see the Rheumatologist for actual diagnosis which she suspected it was Lupus but to confirm, she advised to follow up with this Doctor... when finally seen by him, he will dictate into his laptop everything discussed, he did take his time to read past and present all lab works I did, I also on advise of my general doctor had lumbar xray and MRI, so he had plenty to go by BUT after a long stressful day of waiting for him, he just concluded to follow up with the SAME lab works already done because he wants to see if anything has changed... I asked, so do I have Lupus? He stated he could not tell at the time... I asked, the xrays and MRI shows spur, cyst, arthritis so what do I have, do I have arthritis? He answered, I had to see a bone specialist (which my general doctor already advised, to see an orthopedic) that the arthritis he treats is different. He knew I was in pain and did not prescribe any thing for it. And when I came in, I let him be aware I was waiting since 11:30AM and it was 2:30pm, he just said sorry, there are a lot of patients! And continued focusing on reading my history, I left it as that for I just wanted to know what was my condition? and so anxious to LEAVE! I REALLY WANTED TO LEAVE BY 12:30 and I should have! Because I left that office, with the same information as I arrived, NONE, even with all the labs and recent xrays, MRI etc... I did not know anything more or less about my condition, that I have been suffering with over a year! And btw also like an hour's drive from my house! I will follow up with labs again but I will NOT be returning, it seems THEIR time is more valuable than yours. The front desk also said the Dr. was backed up because he's old, he's slow and patients then get backed up, she mentioned that they make appts half hour from each other, which I don't believe is true being, my discussions with the other patients in the waiting room, proved to be they give only 15min for appts! But I wasn't going to argue with how they run their business! When I didn't have any Insurance and willing to PAY CASH, they did not want to see me without Insurance! It's all about the money and that's OK, if they would do their job, I understand they need to live too but they don't... I should have known better and came in here to see the reviews on the doctors FIRST... I just assumed if the appt was such a long wait, it had to be a good sign, he was a busy doctor, patients were willing to wait for! NOOOOT and you know what they say about ASSUME? I left more stressful than arriving, it was just an exasperating experience and hope others won't have to go through it!

October 5th, 2012
Only in it for himself, not a caring doctor
Dr. Bandealy is gruff and has a terrible bedside manner. He is not a doctor who can handle a patient that wants to be proactive in their own treatment. He was completely unwilling to continue the care that my previous out-of-state doctor had started. When I was able to back up that treatment plan with recent scientific studies, he instantly dismissed me and basically said to me "My way or the highway". This was by no means some "radical" treatment. He is 20 years behind and doesn't care because there are so few rheumatologists that people with medicare are practically forced to go to him.I had to have my knee drained and was crying because of nerves. The nurse actually told me to stop crying so that I "wouldn't upset the doctor"!!! OUTRAGEOUS! She seemed afraid of him.If you have ANY other option at all, do NOT see Dr. Bandealy. He's mean, runs as many tests as he possibly can to bill your insurance, and he is not willing to be up on the latest medicine/procedures/science. He's just riding this money train out until his retirement. Horrible.

April 26th, 2011
Rude non caring Dr. and staff. I had to cancel an appointment because my car would not start and they charged me $25 dollars because i did not cancel within 48 hours of my appt. How am I supposed to know my car would not start? Just disgusting it is all about the money.